Reviews for Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Catbox
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
True, first time she was wallowing in her own misery. Poor Eva.

Lol Pony wish.

wow summoning a demon for that….. well at least the demon isn’t going to kill him for such mundane tasks.

With so many Hot yet possibly psychotic women in his life, by the time he reaches puberty he’ll be less likely to be attracted to anything with breasts in a skirt. Canon Harry… is so hormone driven.

If Harry succeeded in his apprenticeship would he be renamed “Beatrice”?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Introducing him to mysteries and secrecy…. he’ll be more adept than like ninety percent of the people at hiding magic. Percentage would be higher if taken into account that most people aren’t really attentive.

I can see it now, one day when Harry gets so angry he’ll use his murder mystery knowledge to kill off the dursleys..

Poor Boy… its amazing he isn’t traumatized by the deaths.
Wonder which is creepier, Beatorice from Umineko, Lucy from Elfin Lied, and Gasai Yuuno from Mirai Nikki.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
lol Harry unnerved Beatrice. he succeeded. Its sad that such a young boy suffered so much.
When Vernon opened the door and saw harry’s expression, i immediately thought of Maria and Luna.

If Maria was alive she’d be best buds with Luna Lovegood…. and maybe a young Severus Snape….
Luna because both share love for unseen beings. Both understand things in unique ways and are kind souls.
Young Snape because of their love for the occult. they don’t mean to do harm.. but are interested in the arts.

Poor Eva, trying to be a loving aunt only to be rejected. In a way Ange and Harry are alike. both are blind to certain people that care for them (Snape and Eva), and think highly of their parents despite their faults. Both have Butts as parents.

James Pothead Potter was a prejudiced mean bully that took things too far. He is worse than Dudley.
Lily TraitorWormtail Evans abandoned her Childhood friend Snape because she wanted to shag James
Bully Pothead. Its always about HER. For years, she knew her friend had an abusive homelife and yet never did anything for him. Snape was a victim of abuse both at school and at home so it was obvious he’d be angry and have long grudges against his abusers, yet she still sided with James. All for that one mudblood comment. Lily was being an insensitive, traitorous, hormone-driven ...(censored-swear word)... at that time. So calling her a mudblood at that moment was actually POLITE of him.

The only time he ever used that word. She never thought that how angry he was at the moment. Lily only saw the word despite the fact that she KNEW HIM FOR YEARS. Never questioned why her CLOSEST FRIEND got so angry. Worst Friend ever. Lily was worse than Wormtail. At least Peter had the pressure of a genecidal dark lord nearby to compel him.
punttooblivion chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story . Just hoping you'd continue it.
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
omg...something like this is so rare...i hope you continue soon!
god of all chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter and story so far places continue this story soon.
Toby860 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
this story is awesome if some confusing but i love it.
124 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
Oh hi, I'm loving this story. The combination between the two kinds of magic from Harry Potter and Umineko could give interesting results if it's properly carried. And I like the way that you write.

Just a little thing. I'm currently reading de "Dawn of the Golden Witch". And I'm a person who doesn't like to be spoiled. I'd be really gratefull if you can tell from which episodes there will be spoilers. Anyway I'll treat to read as quick as I can for be able to enjoy your story.

With this, I hope you'll continue with the next chapter soon. I'd love to read it if it keeps entertaining me as it has done so far.

Greetings,
124.
Oralordos chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
Seems quite interesting. I wonder how the addition of Harry is going to change things with Battler? And how Ange will change Harry. Please keep writing. The story is enjoyable so far.
CkyKing chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I like it ! I must say that I didn't think of a crossover between Harry Potter and the Umineko series. I wonder how Harry and Ange will change what happens in the Umineko series.

I like how Harry and Beatrice interact and how Harry is learning Magic.

A new piece on the chessboard, huh...

I can't wait for the next chapter!

CkyKing