Reviews for Prisoner 524320
90TheGeneral09 chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
Again, grammar and punctuation needs work. I hope I'm not seeming too uptight about that, but believe me, I'm not the only one who will notice that. It's distracting. Anyway, this was an excellent chapter, and the story itself is also excellent. It's only the second WWZ interview-fanfic I've read that actually offers a new and unique survivor of the war; the other is in my favourites list, depicting an alternate WWZ in which North Korea stands its ground and fights the zombies, annexing Vladivostok from the Russians and only minimally aiding the South Koreans. The interview is with a female veteran of the Korean People's Army. Anyway, this story could use a little improvement, but overall it is SOLID. You came up with a great idea here. I'll be adding this to my Favourites list.
90TheGeneral09 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Once again, some grammar mistakes here. That could use revision. But aside from that... wow. This guy had a whole group of healthy survivors with him, and he did THAT? He really is the Hannibal Lecter type. You detailed his descriptions of the act, and how he felt about it, very well. One thing I wonder about, though; in the book of "World War Z", zombies are referred to by British or Commonwealth characters as "Zed Heads". The term "Nipper" is never used, though since the Americans use several words besides "Zombie", like "G", "Ghoul", "Z", or "Zack", no reason why the UK wouldn't come up with multiple names for them too.
90TheGeneral09 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
This was an interesting opening chapter, and getting to see the perspective of someone like this is unique. Certainly no psychopaths shown in the book of "World War Z". The Hannibal Lecter comparison was nicely done. However, the one real problem I had was with the first handful of questions and responses. You did well using the bold print for the interviewer and regular print for the prisoner, just as the book does, but you forgot to add a question mark or period to end several of the sentences. A small detail, but that sort of thing can distract from reading the story. Just revise that sometime and otherwise the chapter is already fine.
chadtayor020 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
A nice combination of Silence of the Lambs and World War Z.
chicaalterego chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
wow, this was so creepy. Good job!
MusicalWonder chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
Well, that's interesting! Certainly a neat story. I quite honestly have the chills now so thanks!