Reviews for In Bits and Pieces
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I love this look into Reese's backstory and all the details and angst in it- loved the Stanton bit the most - lovely job really.
misterreese chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
THIS WAS FANTASTIC.

Beautiful! :D
mudpie411 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wonderfully written. The characters are true to those on Person of Interest. It's a great read and thanks for posting it.
stellary chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is excellent. I am almost unreasonably fond of Stanton given how little we've seen her. She has a presence on screen and with Reese. Heck, she /gave/ him that name, which he prefers; so we know there must be something there between them. Jessica and Stanton dying within the same day WOULD drive Reese to despair and madness. I could absolutely see that. And I love the story between Reese and Joan-it's heartwarming imo, as well as Reese's time on the cargo ship. Well done. Thank you both for writing and sharing.
Mamahub chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wow, this is a fantastic exploration of Reese's pre-history. Terrific job!
ReeseLovesCarter chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Well my friend, that was fantastic.

There were so many elements from past episodes that you tied in beautifully with an absolutely plausible back story!

It also solidified my hatred for Snow...d-bag.

I'm so glad you and your co-writer are sharing your ideas and writing with the rest of us!
writeroneday chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Chapter 1...OMG this is a fantastic story...Yes!
lionsassyyahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nicely done. I bet it hits close to the series.
Mrs.JohnReese chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
*jaw drops*

That was absolutely AMAZING!

Wow... :D I agree with Joaquina...inspiring,indeed! :D :D :D
wcgreen chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Just a note: the country is "Colombia" and the university in NYC is "Columbia." Don't feel badly about this; most American reporters made the same mistake last week when reporting the secret Service story.
Joaquina chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was absolutely brilliant! I tend to have a weakness for stories that are prequels to a series. To speculate what happened to a beloved character before the events of the pilot of a series takes a lot of imagination, thought and dedication in the attempt to keep it somewhat in canon. I find the beauty of this type of writing to be the freest because no one can really dispute it and the author can really write what ever they want.

I enjoyed every chapter very very much and was very much absorbed into it from beginning to end. The action scenes were believable and appropriate. Personally I am in the middle of debating writing John Reese as a CIA recruit from the very beginning before Stanton became his handler. You have inspired me to want to do that but for now I have too much on my plate with my current fics. The muse for my own prequel idea is running around in my head. Maybe someday it will come to be written.

You are one of the best POI fic writers I read. I also need to give a huge shout out to your new partner as between the both of you the job was well done. Your writing inspires me.

Joaquina