Reviews for Scenes From a Childhood
Kajsa chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
It's a lovely story. I just found and read it today. And FINALLY sokmeone is at lesat wondering about that poor snake on its' own in London. And the poor people who might meet it...
angel de acuario chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
Una peticion que Ginny no vaya a ser pareja de Harry , Hermione o Luna estaria mucho mejor .
writingblondie chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
You've done a beautiful job with this story. Please update as soon as you can! I really like it!
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 6/15/2012
Very, very sweet! I'm glad James could talk some sense into Sirius - he was probably the only one who could.
sbmcneil chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Love how Sirius stuck to his guns and wouldn't let Dumbledore sway him.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 8 . 6/14/2012
Great chapter. Update please.
V. L. Crawford chapter 7 . 6/14/2012
First of all Thank you,thank you, This chapter was as good as I knew it would be. It had me in tears by the end of it. It really was amazing. And as for you wanting to write the stories from your canon verse, but please don't kill Sirius off as that would break my heart. Again thank you for writing this chapter as it was amazing. Please update soon. And please write that even though I hate Harry going off to boarding school without Sirius.
dragonweb99 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I LOVE it :D! I love this chapter its soo cute. Write more soon ;)
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
More, please, more.
Loves to read books chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
nice chapter! Update soon please :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
It was a great chapter. As for your AN like you said everybody has their own opinion and i am not saying anything bad about yours. This is your story and you have to write it how you feel it should be written, but I hope you don't mind if I make a few comments on the other side of the arguement. I have a large family and extended family. One of my brothers died as a baby before I was born. I have pictures of being one years old standing at his grave and now my nieces and nephews have lost so many members of their family, including my parents their grandparents and they have always seen pictures the two year old and three year old I spend the most time with know who their great grandparents are because we tell them so they can have the chance to know and love them even if they never met them. They can tell you who they are and that is something i am proud of because I am giving them a chance to know two wonderful people who would have loved them with everything they are and they deserve to know that. as for the Dad thing. I know a lot of people feel that way, but I keep seeing it from James and Lily's POV and I think they would have wanted their kid to have a real parent to love him and be their for him. It would be different if James was alive, but since Harry is never going to really know the man he would deserve to have a real father and i think his parents would've been the first to want Sirius to give him that. I figure if you name a person a godparent you are saying this means you are to be my kids parent if something happens to me, especially if they were to young to even remember having parents. Just my opinion. Please don't take offence because it wasn't really written for that just to try to explain the other side of the arguement.

Please update soon.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 6 . 6/4/2012
Update soon, please.
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Good that they caught him. I am hoping you will actually write a few chapters of one on one of Sirius and harry actually doing something and being together. Please update soon.
V. L. Crawford chapter 4 . 5/21/2012
Another great chapter. I can't help but say i like it when Sirius doesn't rush into some relationships. I like him being a Daddy for Harry first and formost.
Harry Albus Potter Dumbledore chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Awww! So sweet. I love little Harry. Nice ending. Just wanted to point out that you spelled Remus' name wrong. You actually put in Rufus' name instead, making it sound like it was him there suddently.

Below is what you put in the story:

Rufus nodded, "We can explain it to him when he's older."