Reviews for White Knights and Dark Lords
Harm Marie chapter 29 . 2/19
Liked this.
Miriam1 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
This was interesting and fun. The serious action from the Scoobies and Slayers confused and galvanized the Hogwarts crew.

Xander was fun to watch, and I enjoyed the "Buffy-isms".

It often takes an outside source to point out that the emperor is naked, so it was satisfying to see Xander put Dumbledore in his place.

Nicely done.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Miriam1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This could be interesting. The Wizarding World has neglected Harry, despite its expectations of him. Other folks, who are more effective when dealing with the weird, will probably have a much better report with Harry for simply caring and helping.

I look forward to seeing how this develops.

Sincerely,
Miriam
Noble Korhedron chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Moving swiftly on to the sequel. Great job! :-D
misuky7 chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
This story was absolutely brilliant. I was completely taken by the entire thing. I like the friendship between Spike and Xander, I cannot wait to read more of your work. :3
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
I like it!
Murphyangel chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
Fantastic!
dizzykarma chapter 29 . 5/16/2014
Well done! Throughly enjoyed it!
dorothy chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
god i love this story. this is my second time through, and it was equally enjoyable the second time around. i love the way you blend the two universes in a way that brings out and makes sense of their differences, and i think it's great that you manage to point out the absurdities from the hp cannon and correct for them without destroying the hp universe. xander and spike are so perfectly depicted, they really come to life in your story, and i enjoyed the way you handled the hp characters as well. overall an enormously enjoyable work, thank you so much for all of the work that you put into it.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
this chapter made me so incredibly happy, like you have no idea. lol I hated Umbridge SO MUCH, this just, it's just amazing.
sfjoellen chapter 29 . 12/4/2013
great story, thank you for writing it..
Gamma Cavy chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
How did hermione know that Spike was a vampire?
tigersmeleth chapter 29 . 11/22/2013
One of the smartest and well written crossovers. Kudos!
Nobodysmama chapter 29 . 10/30/2013
I really liked this crossover!
Gershwhen chapter 18 . 10/26/2013
YES! I love Xander even more than I thought possible. He ROCKS in this chapter!