Reviews for White Knights and Dark Lords
Simianpower chapter 29 . 9/13
Sorta lame end. Not surprising, since it was largely telegraphed, but not very interesting either. The story was OK, I guess. 6/10.
Simianpower chapter 27 . 9/13
And that shows how little he knows about history and tactics, intentionally splitting his forces for defeat in detail. What an idiot.
Simianpower chapter 22 . 9/13
So it looks like Slayers have the same lame problem that Aurors do: fight to wound or disable while your enemies fight to kill. I get where it comes from, but there's a big difference between accidentally killing an unarmed politician and killing terrorists flinging death. It's a lame ROE and it'll lose them every fight they enter.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 9/11
It's not entirely believable that Dumbles would just let them walk out, given that he has control over the door. And the Elder Wand, and an ego the size of the old-time British Empire.
richard.l.whereat chapter 1 . 9/9
Sunnydale fell in 2003, so this story is set in 2006.
Voldemort rose again in 1994.

Just, you know, so you know.
Harm Marie chapter 29 . 2/19
Liked this.
Miriam1 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
This was interesting and fun. The serious action from the Scoobies and Slayers confused and galvanized the Hogwarts crew.

Xander was fun to watch, and I enjoyed the "Buffy-isms".

It often takes an outside source to point out that the emperor is naked, so it was satisfying to see Xander put Dumbledore in his place.

Nicely done.

Miriam1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This could be interesting. The Wizarding World has neglected Harry, despite its expectations of him. Other folks, who are more effective when dealing with the weird, will probably have a much better report with Harry for simply caring and helping.

I look forward to seeing how this develops.

Noble Korhedron chapter 29 . 12/18/2014
Moving swiftly on to the sequel. Great job! :-D
misuky7 chapter 29 . 12/9/2014
This story was absolutely brilliant. I was completely taken by the entire thing. I like the friendship between Spike and Xander, I cannot wait to read more of your work. :3
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 29 . 7/20/2014
I like it!
Murphyangel chapter 29 . 6/27/2014
dizzykarma chapter 29 . 5/16/2014
Well done! Throughly enjoyed it!
dorothy chapter 29 . 3/28/2014
god i love this story. this is my second time through, and it was equally enjoyable the second time around. i love the way you blend the two universes in a way that brings out and makes sense of their differences, and i think it's great that you manage to point out the absurdities from the hp cannon and correct for them without destroying the hp universe. xander and spike are so perfectly depicted, they really come to life in your story, and i enjoyed the way you handled the hp characters as well. overall an enormously enjoyable work, thank you so much for all of the work that you put into it.
Maybe2Morrow chapter 18 . 1/19/2014
this chapter made me so incredibly happy, like you have no idea. lol I hated Umbridge SO MUCH, this just, it's just amazing.