Reviews for White Knights and Dark Lords
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 29 . 11/18
This was absolutely amazing. The best Buffy crossover I have ever read.
ak chapter 29 . 10/29
bonne fic!
hedwige aurait du r├ęgurgiter la patte en argent de peter, non?
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 10 . 10/9
So... Hermione gets an interview (more like inquisition) with a vampire? Why does this not suprise me?
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 8 . 10/9
Dumbldore... You poor stupid goat.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 3 . 10/9
Again awesome.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 2 . 10/9
I'm surprised, as this is surprisingly good.
Simianpower chapter 29 . 9/13
Sorta lame end. Not surprising, since it was largely telegraphed, but not very interesting either. The story was OK, I guess. 6/10.
Simianpower chapter 27 . 9/13
And that shows how little he knows about history and tactics, intentionally splitting his forces for defeat in detail. What an idiot.
Simianpower chapter 22 . 9/13
So it looks like Slayers have the same lame problem that Aurors do: fight to wound or disable while your enemies fight to kill. I get where it comes from, but there's a big difference between accidentally killing an unarmed politician and killing terrorists flinging death. It's a lame ROE and it'll lose them every fight they enter.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 9/11
It's not entirely believable that Dumbles would just let them walk out, given that he has control over the door. And the Elder Wand, and an ego the size of the old-time British Empire.
richard.l.whereat chapter 1 . 9/9
Sunnydale fell in 2003, so this story is set in 2006.
Voldemort rose again in 1994.

Just, you know, so you know.
Harm Marie chapter 29 . 2/19
Liked this.
Miriam1 chapter 29 . 12/27/2014
This was interesting and fun. The serious action from the Scoobies and Slayers confused and galvanized the Hogwarts crew.

Xander was fun to watch, and I enjoyed the "Buffy-isms".

It often takes an outside source to point out that the emperor is naked, so it was satisfying to see Xander put Dumbledore in his place.

Nicely done.

Miriam1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This could be interesting. The Wizarding World has neglected Harry, despite its expectations of him. Other folks, who are more effective when dealing with the weird, will probably have a much better report with Harry for simply caring and helping.

I look forward to seeing how this develops.

Noble Korhedron chapter 29 . 12/18/2014