Reviews for White Knights and Dark Lords
ak chapter 29 . 7/28
bonne fic!
Neko-Mitsuko chapter 29 . 7/25
Awesome story you've got here I'll most definitely check the sequel out.
I LOVED THIS story I have read it five or six times
KnowInsight chapter 29 . 6/5
Great crossover! This is one of the best fan fits I've read in a good while. It have me laughing out loud very often. :D I look forward to more of your stories.
Snowball1982 chapter 29 . 4/24
Thank you for the story. Snowball
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 29 . 11/18/2015
This was absolutely amazing. The best Buffy crossover I have ever read.
ak chapter 29 . 10/29/2015
bonne fic!
hedwige aurait du r├ęgurgiter la patte en argent de peter, non?
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 10 . 10/9/2015
So... Hermione gets an interview (more like inquisition) with a vampire? Why does this not suprise me?
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
Dumbldore... You poor stupid goat.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Again awesome.
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
I'm surprised, as this is surprisingly good.
Simianpower chapter 29 . 9/13/2015
Sorta lame end. Not surprising, since it was largely telegraphed, but not very interesting either. The story was OK, I guess. 6/10.
Simianpower chapter 27 . 9/13/2015
And that shows how little he knows about history and tactics, intentionally splitting his forces for defeat in detail. What an idiot.
Simianpower chapter 22 . 9/13/2015
So it looks like Slayers have the same lame problem that Aurors do: fight to wound or disable while your enemies fight to kill. I get where it comes from, but there's a big difference between accidentally killing an unarmed politician and killing terrorists flinging death. It's a lame ROE and it'll lose them every fight they enter.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
It's not entirely believable that Dumbles would just let them walk out, given that he has control over the door. And the Elder Wand, and an ego the size of the old-time British Empire.