Reviews for The Girlfriend Project
CloudCarnivore chapter 1 . 2/11/2018
Love this:)
Sky Veneziano chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Ahahahaha! I love Tsuna in this one! Great job!
Candy Penguin chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Haha they're both so clumsy it's sad xD Tsuna acting like the older bro for a second there C:
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
lol, funny, poor Dino,and Tsuna's last comment killed me! Good job!
lazyass out!
raven knight01 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Its really good so far and it's just the beginning! I can't wait for when you update, so please continue the great work :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Baad Tsuna. NEVER try to hide your test scores from Reborn. He will find it sooner or later anyways. I hope you update!
Jazebeth chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I thought Tsuna willbe his boyfriend?... O_O?
XxShadowfangxX chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Love this story! Poor Tsuna should watch out for Dino. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
puruku chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Please update soon!
DELETE MY ACC chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Well, I see where this is going XD ...to make a D27 shipper very happy!
'truthfully, he wanted to punch Dino right then' LOL
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Awww poor Dino ;) ! Please update soon I REALLY want to read what happens next :P !
Monogatari no Shiori chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
A D27 fic? YYAAYY! If figures that Dino would be no match for a high school girl since he can't have his followers with him at school. I'm loving the cheeky!Tsuna XD Dino is going to make him regret his teasing!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Interesting, very interesting. Is this AU? How did Dino become a teacher anyway?
Orcux chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
YAY, D27! Tsuna's going to regret having ever suggested that. He'll enjoy it... someday though... -waggles eyebrows-

Dino sounds hot. xD Imagine a Dino-sensei! Hotness levels are increasing rapidly. :D

Thanks for sharing this with us! I'm really looking forward to this, ahaha!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Haha! Man, that's a really interesting prologue, I can't wait for new chapters to be up!