Reviews for Submerged
MtezP-Steph chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I loved it! :')
AprilvdM chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
honestly, it was a great fic.. both chapters! i loved it, and trust me, i'm pretty much of a critic.. you did a really great job and i must say that them not having sex, was awesome! i mean there's just so much sex these days it's getting boring reading about how 'he thrust into her and she moaned with pleasure and pain' and yada yada yada, i mean really? there are just soo many fics that go like that all the way. i love reading NC-17 and M fics because there's passion there, desire, lust, i realized it's not the sex itself that i really like, i really like uncomfortable situations and sexual tension, your fic was magnificent! thumbs up:)
TeamObsessedWithSupernatural chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Man I loved Mako being a tease with Korra and you have me wondering when he first knew she saw him
ignis crudelis chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
I think it's a good ending. I would love some smut, but you're right. It'd be kind of slutty of Korra to do it right away. So it's perfect :]
StarOnyxAngel chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
hnnnng you're such a tease! ether way i'm loving this story!
deathrosekitty chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I would be absolutely horrified if I got caught watching someone I liked be all naked and such. But the teasing part is fine, I understand.
GangstaSummoner chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
This was so good and I want more! I hope you decide to continue the story or make a second one.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
loved it. hope you will write more Mako and Korra fanfics.
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
loved the first chapter. naughty naughty Korra
okok chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
awesome
Emmy chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Yay! I loved it! Im glad you kept it classy:) update soon!:)
Cryptic Curiosity chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
:D loved it! Please make a Part 2 :3
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Oh my. If I saw Mako naked I'm not sure if I could think of running away. I kept hoping he'd see her or notice her.
cheeese chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
oh god you have to continue this pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease!
Mander13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012