Reviews for Broken
Awesome!
ZeroZkill chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
NEED MOARRR!
Spark17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Just finished your story and just had to tell you how good this is. I like seeing the "softer" side of Erica and Shea. The characterizations of Lloyd were very good and I'm glad he got his happy ending.
ragabeubeu chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Oh damn I wish that had happened on the show ! Why can't you write the scripts ? These two belong together !
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Loved how ya put Erica and Shea comforting Lloyd. Shows how although they butt heads, they still care for one another.

Then the love Jules is hiding for Lloyd...Beautiful and perfect. I really love those two and hope they actually eventually get together.

Last but not least...ya caught Lloyd's emotion PERFECTLY! Loved the part in the elevator
lucky713 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Excellant follow up to the ep.

I can really see Shea and Erica trying to confort Lloyd.

And it makes sense that Julianne might have held Ray up as some kind of goal that would be part of her getting normal and that would keep her acknowledging her feelings for Lloyd as being deeper than friendship.

The look on her face when she saw Lloyd alive after seeing the body bag lends credibility to this.
KuryakinGirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Very nice! Lloyd's angst is so palatable. And I like that Shea and Erica are looking out for him, even while incarcerated. I wasn't expecting the coed's parents to show-that was a nice moment, as was Julianne at the end. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing. :) K