Reviews for Edgar and I
FrodoOfShire chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Godness, this is beautiful! Tell me you are still writing because you did an amazing job and I would adore if you'll continue this story. Please do! Your portrayal of Edgar is great!
edgar allan no chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
fake
no woman could meet edgar allan poe without dying of tuberculosis 0/5 would not read again
Teres chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
You are seriously 14 years old - and you wrote this? Miss Emily Poe, you need to write professionally. I could only have hoped to write at this level when I was 14. At 23, I wonder if I even have the practiced skill that matches your natural talent. Do yourself a favor and focus on writing, writing, writing. Don't let this talent go to waste... especially since you're a Christian. You have a lot of important things to say to the world, so I encourage you to do so.

Also, I have to point out the irony of your pen name, Emily Poe. In the recently released movie "The Raven", Poe's love interest's name is Emily. This is what originally attracted me to your story. Quite a coincidence!
slashersister chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
you need to put up the next chapter soon!
AuburnKitsune chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
This is the first time I've logged into my account in a while ;

but I had to tell you how much I love this story. For your first story, as you say it is in the authors note, it is remarkably well written. Sure it is over-romanticized, but I like that about this fanfic :) Yours is the only one like this I've seen on the site.

I hope to see many updates soon!