Reviews for Chuck Versus the Fascinating Memory
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
God, these little moments are beautiful. Frustrating for them both, but beautiful to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Ahhhhh! 3 How have I not read this before. Such a beautiful take on the task of Sarah getting her memories back.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Very good, USB is probably in a safe storage area somewhere.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Quite lovely! I love these little snippets of their post-finale lives together. Thanks!
s-david-m chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
A much more believable continuation then most post finale fics. Kudos!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Good story. Thank you for writing...
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Your fics give me hope for the future. Another wonderful job!

:) Sam
Ivonnebagel12 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Again, I applaud u on a job well done. It saddened and enlightened me all at once. Your put on Sarah's road to recovery and Chuck's struggles to help her remember are just beautiful all in of itself. Gosh, just please keep writing and keep up the good work.

You were the first fanfic I'd ever read, and it made my day when u subscribed to my first story. LIKE DUDE! I just wanted to say thanks XD
Ohgress chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Lovely!
2old2write chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Thanks. This was very sweet. Love the approach and attitude you've given Sarah as she tries to find her life again.
ljacob chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love it! Keep going it's adorable :D
Sambagel12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Freakin' awesome. Loved it
Zoe56 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It doesn't matter to me where these stories come from as long as they keep coming! (: this was sweet and heartfelt, the best way to start my day. Please continue to write they're worth the read.
WeAreAllStoriesInTheEnd chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Aw, that was so sweet! I love your post-series stories! You always get Chuck and Sarah, and their relationship down pat. And brownie points for the Hunger Games references, intentional or otherwise.
Kayla chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Yes! I love it, your perspective on how Sarah moves on with her life after the finale is so...satisfying? True? Overall wonderful? Take your pick or fill in the blank. She grabbed Chuck the first time, it doesn't surprise me that she did it again.