Reviews for Cliffrose
NotSoWhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love how you compare Lizard to the desert! It's beautiful and poetic!
Sarahaha chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Well this is a promising start, added to my alerts. Very excited for more
Berry's Ambitions chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I don't think that was weird at all. I liked it, actually. Not a huge fan of angst but this was a lovely piece. I think you did a great job with the OC and your descriptions of Lizard. I don't view him as an evil character - cruel and malicious when the occasion calls for it (in the movie he was hunting, remember that), but not evil. I like to think there's more to him that meets the eye, but he can definitely be vicious. The movie is proof of this. I think you captured his character really well, particularly the darker aspects of him.

Your OC felt very realistic. I really felt for and could relate to her. I thought you handled her breakdown very well, and liked the complexity of her relationship with Lizard. It's also quite sad, knowing what her fate is. Makes it all the more tragic.

I also liked that this fit into the canon timeline. Not many fics do that. Nice to see that I'm not the only one inspired by dreams, either. :) I think that this story works best as a standalone, but that's just me.

Fantastic job! I'm adding this to my favourites.