Reviews for The Oracle of Delphi
Nocterayne chapter 21 . 3/6/2014
I love this story and so glad you do plan on continuing!
Kasanra chapter 5 . 2/27/2014
I'm a little confused. You made a point to say this was in mass effect 2 in you author's notes but then you wrote kaidan into the story. Was that a mistake?

Anyway, I like the story so far. Good work!
BJ Hanssen chapter 21 . 2/17/2014
I do hope you get around to continuing this story soon. I just finished reading through all 20 chapters in one sitting. You write very well!
Commander Vault chapter 21 . 2/16/2014
Glad to see the story wasn't abandoned and I demand to see a new chapter by the end of this month 3
Shadowed Replica chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
Please update soon, I so want to know what happens. And more Thane goodness!
Hope you're having a marvelous time.
TheNStorm chapter 21 . 2/9/2014
We wait. All of us. Watching like hungry jackals. Keep up the good work, ja?
TheNStorm chapter 20 . 4/26/2013
I like it. Though I would probably like it a little more if plot diverged just a hair more from the standard ME story line. Still, very well done.
Brodur chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
I love the story so far, cannot wait for more. One highlight for me was how succinct the collecter base was.
Normandy chapter 20 . 1/14/2013
I love this story when are you going to write the next chapter ?
Micheal 13 chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
great chapter really liked it...sobsob I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD WWWAAAHHH!...aaannnyyyway keep up the good work
Dracconnis chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Excellent work as always
Michele O'S chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
Another great and exciting chapter. I have so much fun reading your story.

Thane's auto-response attack made me cringe. You portrayed him so well. The guilt alone had to war within him like a turbulent storm.

I chuckled when Legion came to be her cane! To amusing. Nice play on words...

Also. Nice weaving of this next big quest. I like how you incorporated her visions into Hackett's request for Shepard to investigate. Nicely done!

Thank you!
Liso
Orchidellia chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
This was a great chapter! I know you don't update often, but I'm glad you're still writing this story. It's unique, and I appreciate the amount of time and effort you put into it. I'm curious to see if Shepard will be able to evacuate the Batarians before she goes hog-wild on their relay. Freaking Reapers.
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D so much happiness! OMG! :D this is a great story! Im not even kidding!
Michele O'S chapter 18 . 10/7/2012
Very good! And tense... On to the last update!

Liso