Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Castle
SciFiLvr13 chapter 3 . 5/30
A different middle name would have been better than James. Other than that and the fact that the paragraphs are often too long l really like this story. Very funny.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 5/12
Really fun story. Im going to just throw in 'hermione later passed her newts after her second try and Ron was kicked out after failed 2 times, harry later got together with...uh Tonks? She sounded single still, or susan bones and they went on to have 3 kids . The end.
The best fanfic ever made in history
sexy Seren chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
Interesting
Marshman101 chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
This was amazing
tgfoy chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this, read it straight through without stopping, I couldn't put it down. Well done and thank you.
Judyluv chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
Love this story it was wonderful reading it keep up the good work
LeoESerpens chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
Thank you for such an enjoyable story! I absolutely loved it and really enjoyed your characterization of Harry.
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
tricorvus chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
I freaking adored this!
tricorvus chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
I dearly love this story
tricorvus chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
3 3 3
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH
can't wait to see what else you have him get up to
Chins chapter 5 . 5/30/2016
A very very very good fic...
Heksy chapter 5 . 3/29/2016
If you ignore the rather extensive list of books, robes, furniture etc, this is a very interesting and entertaining story. I like how Harry stays hidden in clear view and how he developped into a warrior-type of wizard. Thanks for sharing.