Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Castle
CarolWim chapter 2 . 11/17
A story for preteens
FlowersBite chapter 5 . 10/22
This is why I love 'super Harry' stories, they always finish things up smoothly without all that angst! Harry ended up with a good life, Sirius would be extremely happy for him.
FlowersBite chapter 3 . 10/22
Severus would salivate over having worked under Salazar and some of the information Harry now knows!
FlowersBite chapter 1 . 10/22
Hermione, Ron, and especially Dumbledore are going to be ticked off when they realize that Harry has broke free and is emancipated and all his blocks are off.
SciFiLvr13 chapter 3 . 5/30
A different middle name would have been better than James. Other than that and the fact that the paragraphs are often too long l really like this story. Very funny.
Blazeb79 chapter 5 . 5/12
Really fun story. Im going to just throw in 'hermione later passed her newts after her second try and Ron was kicked out after failed 2 times, harry later got together with...uh Tonks? She sounded single still, or susan bones and they went on to have 3 kids . The end.
The best fanfic ever made in history
sexy Seren chapter 5 . 11/13/2016
Interesting
Marshman101 chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
This was amazing
tgfoy chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this, read it straight through without stopping, I couldn't put it down. Well done and thank you.
Judyluv chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
Love this story it was wonderful reading it keep up the good work
LeoESerpens chapter 5 . 7/29/2016
Thank you for such an enjoyable story! I absolutely loved it and really enjoyed your characterization of Harry.
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 6/29/2016
tricorvus chapter 5 . 6/25/2016
I freaking adored this!
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 4 . 6/25/2016
I dearly love this story
Rock on