Reviews for Harry Potter and Merlin's Castle
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 6/29
tricorvus chapter 5 . 6/25
I freaking adored this!
tricorvus chapter 4 . 6/25
I dearly love this story
tricorvus chapter 3 . 6/24
3 3 3
tricorvus chapter 1 . 6/24
I LOVED THIS SO MUCH
can't wait to see what else you have him get up to
Chins chapter 5 . 5/30
A very very very good fic...
Heksy chapter 5 . 3/29
If you ignore the rather extensive list of books, robes, furniture etc, this is a very interesting and entertaining story. I like how Harry stays hidden in clear view and how he developped into a warrior-type of wizard. Thanks for sharing.
firedawg chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
A nice story, and a pleasure to read. I was disappointed in Hermione in this story as she wasn't the brainey little girl we all know. Snape was great, would love to have seen his face when Harry told everyone who he was. Thanks for writing.
nightlife1881 chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
nice story
stacygrrl2002 chapter 5 . 11/5/2015
just finished this one. Vey nicely done. Simple and entertaining. thanks
SFC CopperHead chapter 5 . 10/30/2015
Not much to say except EXCELLENT STORY!

Snake
ROBERT-19588 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
I hope Harry gets Dobby & Winky & all the rest of his House-Elves to help him.
harryislife chapter 5 . 10/21/2015
Really good, I like it I would've liked to see an epilogue or something, like dealing with Ginny, Harry getting married eventuallyto maybe Susan Bones
Saissa chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Interesting story but very little of Harry dealing with the Slytherins. I would have expected Draco to making comments just as bad as Ron's comments. In fact Ron sounded like HE was going dark judging by the way he was talking.
nightwing27 chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
poor ron and hermione no matter secert sex with the old fool since the old fool been remor that he likes sleeping with other students lol