Reviews for Blue Bass and Crimson Violin
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was so funny I was DYING at naruto and sasuke' s part lol I LOVE your writing KEEP up the great work -v-
Vincent Claudius chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hahaha! That was cute!
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
lol Very good, very good.
LilttleFreak chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh my Jashin I'm crying over here. I can't even- Ugh. Why can't I write like this and why can't I update?
WhiteCat2011 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
For some reason, this reminds me of the cartoon Boondocks.
AkihikoXMisaki chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This story is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I love it so much especially how you made it all work between the breaks with everyone. Honestly, I have never laughed as much reading a story as I did reading this. So amazing! I bow to you for this wonderful story of epicness. It's great, like wicked cool and I wish you could add more to it. XD A few extra chapters in the same way but with other characters like the KakuHi one at the end :P and SasoDei about their similarites with the art but completely opposite thoughts! XD Hehe just a little suggestion in case you get bored ;P I would write the parts I thought were best but I would end up sumarizing it haha!
Great job, please keep writing!
SomuchSarcasm chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Man I loved this story!

You got the mood exactly like one would expect in the interview style and your portrayal of the characters was waaayyy funny!

I seriously enjoyed this :)
Purplechicken21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love this story! Made me laugh so much. Please please PLEASE write another chappie
Jam chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Is this a series? Please tell me this is a series. it would be friggin' epic if it was a series! Holy cheesecake, I love this!
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
cool
Russian Wolf 666 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh My Satan Comrade I love you.

Really you never cease to amaze me.I enjoy how you portray Itachi and Kisame and...well any other character.I always watch an Akatsuki episode before I read one of these to hilarious just seems so much funnier.

And genious takes that rush to put something out usually wind up with something pretty bad.
Lady Braus chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This story brought a smile to my face. It's so funny. I even saw the video. Classic!

Love how you added more parts from the video onto your story, especially the sex scene.

This is definitely going on my favorite list.