Reviews for Blue Bass and Crimson Violin
Weirdnfreaky chapter 1 . 3/21
Loved it!
Freaking hilarious!
Ashinia chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
That wuz freakin HILARIOUS man! Naruto's scene...totally wad! Soooo are we gonna be seeing Hidan and Kakuzu's story?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This was so funny I was DYING at naruto and sasuke' s part lol I LOVE your writing KEEP up the great work -v-
Vincent Claudius chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Hahaha! That was cute!
Hevith de Zar chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
lol Very good, very good.
LilttleFreak chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Oh my Jashin I'm crying over here. I can't even- Ugh. Why can't I write like this and why can't I update?
WhiteCat2011 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
For some reason, this reminds me of the cartoon Boondocks.
FluffyHammie chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This story is my ABSOLUTE favorite! I love it so much especially how you made it all work between the breaks with everyone. Honestly, I have never laughed as much reading a story as I did reading this. So amazing! I bow to you for this wonderful story of epicness. It's great, like wicked cool and I wish you could add more to it. XD A few extra chapters in the same way but with other characters like the KakuHi one at the end :P and SasoDei about their similarites with the art but completely opposite thoughts! XD Hehe just a little suggestion in case you get bored ;P I would write the parts I thought were best but I would end up sumarizing it haha!
Great job, please keep writing!
SomuchSarcasm chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Man I loved this story!

You got the mood exactly like one would expect in the interview style and your portrayal of the characters was waaayyy funny!

I seriously enjoyed this :)
Purplechicken21 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love this story! Made me laugh so much. Please please PLEASE write another chappie
Jam chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Is this a series? Please tell me this is a series. it would be friggin' epic if it was a series! Holy cheesecake, I love this!
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
cool
Russian Wolf 666 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh My Satan Comrade I love you.

Really you never cease to amaze me.I enjoy how you portray Itachi and Kisame and...well any other character.I always watch an Akatsuki episode before I read one of these to hilarious just seems so much funnier.

And genious takes that rush to put something out usually wind up with something pretty bad.
Fairest Lady Lisa chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This story brought a smile to my face. It's so funny. I even saw the video. Classic!

Love how you added more parts from the video onto your story, especially the sex scene.

This is definitely going on my favorite list.