Reviews for And Darling
jds87 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Loved this! don't know why this doesn't have more reviews because it was really cute!
Thanks for sharing!
J.
lileyfan1415 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
hey,

i like this story. keep going
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You have to write more faberry stuff, your stories are incredibly well-written and just lovely :)
SuperheroLou chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
How did this gem slip me by? Must be more vigilant in the future!

You are fantastic at portraying Finn's obliviousness as well as "bashing" him without breaking the story or the mood. It comes off genuine and well characterized.

I wish Glee was written by you. I bet it wouldn't be the Blaine Show it is right now and there would be great moments between Rachel and Quinn. We should steal them!

Anyways, can't wait for the next bit of genius from you!
WittyNinja chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Lovely one shot. You really capture Quinn's perspective here. I loved when she went through and listed all of the things Rachel did for her followed by, "Even though my arms worked perfectly fine." I wish that the show would steal more of these ideas. Le sigh.
Scout88 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ugh, I was so pissed off with Finn for just going up and basically attacking Quinn and telling her to get out of her wheelchair. I really liked what you did with going back and forth from the present to the past and what led up to Quinn kissing Rachel in the bathroom during prom.
LaurenKnight13 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh how I wish that wasn't just a one-shot... Cause I really enjoyed it, and wish it was longer!

Very well written :) thank you
IForgiveYou27 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You seriously need to continue this! It's too good to not continue it! Fabulous job.
dustyinmemphis chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was very nicely done. I think my only quibble would be that in my mind, Quinn would never want to steal Rachel away from New York - Quinn would just find a way to make her own dreams work in New York, too, so they could support each other's dreams. The only person who wants to steal Rachel away from New York is Finn, and that's a huge part of why he makes so many of us so angry.
Heuristic chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I really enjoyed this - Quinn' s point of view is always difficult to capture and I thought you did an admirable job . Thanks for sharing :)