Reviews for Hyperdimensional Adventures
LeekTuna0301 chapter 4 . 2/20
This story's wacky, and I like it.
by the way you don't happen to watch cinemasins do you?
SriaLghtft chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Was actually fairly interesting, but that last section felt like silly filler, and probably could have done without it. But, eh, still, it was fun.

Why are you making me ship Nisa and Linda so bad? It's just not fair...
Hydrocity3 chapter 12 . 2/19/2014
This chapter was interesting to say least. Pirachu going to a bar with cannon fodder monster friends was amusing and when Linda tagged along I almost expected Nisa to make an appearance, but I guess we'll have to wait till the next chapter for that.
G.N. Over-Kite chapter 12 . 2/16/2014
Looks like I get two cookies then: one for Monster Party (Damn that lying pumpkin ghost) and one for that third thing.

This was certainly a walk on the drunk side. How would Screenshots even drink/whatever those KBs? Answer: Gamindustri, don't have to explain it.

I actually liken Linda to be whatever kind of humanoid that Arfoire and Magic are; they share similar skin tones and pointy ears, perhaps having to do with the Graveyard? Who knows, maybe I'm talking bunk, given her threat level. Misfortune just seems to gravitate towards her, if her morning is any indication. What happened? Who knows?
Some Random Tosser chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
Ah. Moe and Joe. I get it. Ha.

Well, that was funny.
ghostdominion6 chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
... Er, ouch, how'd I take so long to review this? Dang... Um, let's just say that I was busy teaming up with John Connor in the future to retire the replicants... Wait, that doesn't sound right...

A-Anyways, not much to say other than great work as always I always appreciate a good chapter about Red and IF, and you certainly delivered.

Now we just need more Linda and Nisa :D
NeptuniaWolfV chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
To: The funniest author on Fanfiction, Zdood!

Hey Zdood!:)
I'm a huge fan if yours!
Like, really huge!
I even made a prinny on disgea 4 and named it Zdood, that's how mutch of a fan I
I love your fanfics of hyperdimension neptunia!(holy crap why is that name so long?!XD)
And I'm wondering if you need some ideas for future fics?:)
Idea 1: more hyperdime- ok screw it,I'm saying HDN for short.
More HDN V characters?
I'd love to see plutia(irus heart) and a few others from that game!:)
Idea 2: Nisa x Linda (?)
Lol I know it seems like the most unorthodox paring but that one part from chapter 9 when Linda made Nisa blush got me shipping them XD
Idea 3: MORE ANOYING PRINNY
There needs to be more funny events with that one anoying prinny with the shades XD
It's a day without sunshine unless that anoying prinny shows up to anoy iffy!XD
And also more funny commentary from the narrator XD
Idea 4: nepgears harem
I loved the ark with iffys harem!
It was soooo funny!XD
I liked all the funny games they did too.
Can you do an ark with nepgears harem?:)
I'd love to see uni and the others playing games like the others did in iffys harem ark!
I think her harem is uni,Rom,if,compa(don't wana have another glitch right?XD),vert,and I think Nisa?:)
Idea 5:more epic fighting!
I loved the fight with yandere the fearsome!
It was sooo cool!X)
I was listening to "make a move by icon for hire" the whole time (durring chapters 8&9) and it was
It was like...a super epic final boss fight that would make desco proud!XD
Lol your so good and writing awesome fights!:)

Anyways I think that's all my ideas :)
Can you pm me?
I'm still fairly new to this fanfiction website(I like signed up 2 day ago just so I could comment on your epic fic XD) and I don't know how it works..
Can you pm me and tell me the ropes for fanfiction?:)
Thanks for makeing awesome fics Zdood!(-)/

From: NeptuniaWolfV
Psycho-Pass chapter 11 . 9/30/2013
Hey there, too lazy to login. Can Neptune make IF to be my snarky best friend please? I miss Red she and Neptune could have been great friends. Red get my favorite character vote for being a harem seeker that isn't a generic male lead,who gets a bunch if girls for being ordinary and nice. That never happens in real life so why... ? If it did I would have a thousand girlfriends by now. Oh Japan..,
G.N. Over-Kite chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
I broke the tie, dood.

Okay, review for everything up til now!
This story is a wild ride of fourth-wall-breaking and random humor! Sometimes too much for its own good, but it tips in favor of good times.

Oh, and Yuri. Expect LOTS of T-rated Yuri.

My favorite part has to be the part where Iffy's Harem competes in a wacky race. RED knows what's up... What?

I was kind of expecting more of a physical presence from the first antagonist of this story, rather than act through Linda, but that magic chant of harem leads made up for it.

Current chapter has that RED-branded charm, you know she got some of IF's flags. Nothing too crazy happened, either. Nope, nothing at all. :)

Okay, overall the fic is funny, despite losing focus, sometimes, I still love it. I wanna see what I voted for, more Linda and Nisa! I look forward to more Hyperdimensional Adventures, dood!
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
RAINBOWS, SUGAR, AND ALL THAT FUN STUFF! :D

...an amusing chapter as usual, and yeah, being around Nep is never boring.

As a fun fact when I saw this in my inbox I practically threw everything to the side. XD

...ahem, now back to fighting with ubuntu.
Hydrocity3 chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
A whole chapter dedicated to Red X IF? I for one was pleasantly surprised by this. And yay for cameo appearances by Peashy and Abnes. That was most unexpected. Then that ending, flag triggered. I will always support Red in her endeavors to win over her number one wifey.
Some Random Tosser chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
Those NPC Soldiers handle massive explosions that freak out even playable characters... My exercises have been paying off.

Spaces after ellipses, Z.

A nice and entertaining chapter. Surprised we're handling a subject like this after the whole harem arc thing.
Psycho-Pass chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Am I in the right fic or did something serious actually happen? Who are you and what did you to zdood?
Psycho-Pass chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Damn those are a lot of harem leads.. I might have missed it but did you mention Tohno Shiki from Tsukihime? He is the only one I support for actually being a badass and not an insure wishy washy lead.
Psycho-Pass chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Ah yandere just what every harem has... Hence why I avoid animes that are the harem genre... Also because its really unrealistic..