Reviews for Wounds
fariedragon chapter 1 . 4/16
More please how does the poisioning affect the rest of his carreer
IHeartStories chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I really enjoyed reading this
Heroicfantasyfan chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
A very good fic! I discovered the three musketeers (of 2011) two days ago, and Aramis is my favorite character.

Don't you want to continue your story instead of achieving it here? it would be great!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
you got the all for one and one for all bit mixed up
Kitty in a Cornfield chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Awwwwww *cuddles Aramis happily* I'm sad that he got hurt so badly, but I'm glad that you're writing about him and that he can still beat up the cardinal's guards! This is a really great opening chapter. I liked how Aramis got a shot at Buckingham before he passed and how you followed that up later in the chapter, as well as the obvious bonds between all of the characters. My favorite part, though, was your ending.

"But as he felt Porthos' strong arms carrying his almost asleep form to his room, he was sure nothing and no one could harm them if they stood together.

It was, after all, one for all, and all for one."

I love this visual of brotherly love and your closing line is excellent! I hope you update this soon!

Two really minor things. Gaskin is actually "Gascon" and I'm curious why you have the dialogue in dashes instead of quotation marks? It doesn't hinder readability at all, but it was a bit disconcerting when I first started reading.
LadyWallace chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was an interesting concept, and I love seeing more of the brotherly love these three have. I would have liked to see more of this story actually. I especially liked that last scene and the last line. These three and D'Artagnan later are like brothers, and I don't think there's anything they wouldn't do for each other. You got the camaraderie down quite well )
Bebbe5 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hi, I just finished to read your fiction and was very surprised to see that it hadn't any review yet.

I totally agree with you, there wasn't much H/C in the movie and I would have loved it, especially if it had involved Aramis (who is, by the way, my favourite character too _).

I really liked your shot, it's well written, has a fluent style and a beautiful plot.

Hope to read some like this soon (I'm writing one of my own of this kind, but it's going to be a long-fic).

Good job