Reviews for Gods Eater Burst : Shinigami's Curse
Forever Free Evergreen chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Just out of curiosity: You aware you're title has a misspelled word?
jhellou chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
please update the next chapter
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
...That is an INSANE amount of Aragami to have fought...And have come out alive with no memory whatsoever about it. xP And I KNEW IT! xD THE BLACK ARAGAMI IS TOO BLAME!...Actually, that's how it always is, isn't it? The Black Vajra that killed Alisa's mom and dad, Lindow getting slooooowly devoured by the Corrosive Hannibal, and now that new one you made. UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I'm sensing a tag team beat-up scene in the future... poor Kota,
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
I love this chapter, I loved the Comedic and the Romantic parts... can't wait for the next chapter...
I love to imagine razor blades and lemon juice on Kota... XD
COEC1913 chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
Great chapter man! :)
I like the way you did to Kira and Alisa.
Although, some of your words are wrong.

Anyway, UPDATE SOON! :D
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
...Oh Kota, Kota, Kota. You poor, poor idiot. May you rest in peace. Namu amida butsu. UPDATE SOON! xD
Guest chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
what happens next! I want to know what will happen next and their reaction of sakuya about the scene.
please update soon...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
can't wait for the next chapter... although I already have an insight of what will happen, yet still looking for an update
XD
Eseman chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
Come on man can u update soon pleazzzzzzzzzzz i want to read "" its just geting good _ pleazzzzzzzzzz
Code Sanctuary chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Not trying to be mean..Your English grammar needs more work. Here's a suggestion : Try seperating character interaction by pressing the 'enter' button. Also, you need someone to proof read and let them revise. Revise means is to improve.

Oh and one more thing , pls read the chapter before publishing it
Gabriel Helsing chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Not bad. Some grammar corrections needed here and there, but not bad at all. If you'd like, I can help you fix the mistakes for you.