Reviews for Undefinable
SlaughterOtter chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
I love these! There is no possible way I could choose just one favorite! Everyone is refreshingly in-character. I love them all!
What'sHerFaceTheAwesome chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I didn't know you could do that! Get a chair that is. I kept trying to get the sentry turret to shoot through my portal, but I just moved too soon or something. GAAAH! Also, I like the story and the idea!
DabblesInDrabbles chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Hello stories. I missed you somehow. You in all of your amazing writing...ness. lol idk. I love how you portray character relationships. It feels very natural and organic. I can't wait to read more! And as for my own stories, don't worry im gonna try and get back in the saddle now :) good luck with everything!
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Okay okay "Power" has to be one of the most perfect things I've ever read. I really think 'absolute power corrupts absolutely' was really where the writers were going with that scene. I mean, yeah, there was the testing itch too, but it was really the power and ability to do things that he never could before that corrupted him. I don't want to say its only the powers fault because they are both responsible for their own actions, but still, i think that was one of the points of the game and i just love how you captured it here.

My other favorite is the propaganda one with the line: "Oh, that is so funny. My laughter simulation sequence must have gone offline from the all the hilarity," That's something she would say, 100 percent.

Plus I love the name one. I love how she actually considered "her royal highness". And I love how Chell used the chair, because I did that too XD

I'm still floored you did another Wheatley one. That will never cease to surprise me
Condor green chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
I liked these just as much as the last batch.
GLaDHal chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
34, the way you described that fear was exactly how I thought chell felt. Perfect, just like all the others.
Korekara chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ooh, these all sound so promising! It'd be awesome if you could do ALL of them but you probably have life... so yeah. I think my favorites are Lying, Stare, Earth, and Companion. I'd really love to see your take on Wheatley because you write GLaDOS so well! Good luck writing!
Xelac chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Can you imagine GLaDOS singing songs from the Phantom of the Opera? Ha ha...

Anyway, good fanfic. It's not really my sort of thing (humor) but I still enjoyed it.
GLaDHal chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Every one of them.. Please don't make me choose ••
0-moonwind chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I really must say this, you are an amazing writer. I like all of them! I can't exactly decide a true favorite, they are all equally awesome!

Dr. Suess? GLaDOS, Wheatley couldn't understand Shel Silverstein's stories. (Forgive me if I spelled that wrong. I'm awful with names)

Very well done! I am in love with each of these!
Condor green chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I liked them all, I feel like I could read these for hours...

Can't wait for the next batch.
RedDragon30000 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I absolutely LOVE this format, it gives more impact to the small scenes you conjure up than if it was merely placed into chapters. I think my fav words were 'dark' and 'pain', mostly because they made me consider aspects of the game that I never thought of before.
Wolverinejoe chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
These are all too amazing... I can't pick a favorite! I love Machine, Why, Compassion... Heck, I love them all!

Do continue!

-Wolverinejoe
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
You... you actually wrote one purely about Wheatley. That amazes me, but you did a really good job with it!

I don't even know which ones are my favorite, there were so so many I loved. I was all like, I like this one the best... no I like this one. They were so good and they encompassed a lot of the games.

I really love machine, defeat, compassion, evasive (maybe that one is my favorite!) hurry (just because it made me feel so bad for GlaDOS), stare, goodbye, and irrational. I named a lot of them... hahaha

But they were all so good! You really did get amazing words like reassembling. I mean, how do you get more perfect then that?

I hope you make more of these soon! (now you will be in my author alert because even though I think you are in my faves you are not on my alert for some reason)