Reviews for Protect Me
Saskia chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
little more romance next time will be good other wise good also my name is Saskia really similar to saki
SportsGirl124 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
This was so cute
makorra forever chapter 1 . 10/26/2017
i thoroughly enjoyed this fanfiction and it had an amazing plot, WELL DONE! but I have a question:why is saki tenzin's granddaughter?. in my opinion saki is his sister because his dad is aang who is reincarnated into korra so technically is tenzins dad making saki his sister:0 anyway amazing one shot
Ember Reverie chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Absolutely wonderful.
I wish there were still amazing Makorra stories like this being written.
Spartan1725 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
impressive reading this reminds me of when my first child was born it is a terrifying and beautiful event
meepss501 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Amazing! I really loved this one shot...Its the longest one shot I've ever read, but its totally worth it! Words cannot explain how obsessed I am with Makorra!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2017
It was soooo good! You write so well! Loved the length and detail. Thanks for putting all the time into this! Just what we've been craving with a Makorra story.
Korra chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
I love this.
Deal with it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Fire Phoenix
This is the you have such a talent don't waste name of the little girl I didn't like much but still I love this so bad.
xXTomboysRuleXx chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
It a good story, but I would've liked it better if it was split into chapters. This was too much and hard to refund your place. It's still good though.
YokaiAngel chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Amazing!~
soniyamalik444 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
It's longest one shot I've ever read :) nice story :*
avatarkorra24 chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is an amazing story
Avatar Girl898 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015