Reviews for Preparing for the wedding
lisamccool388 chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I love this story. So much
edwards-sparrow chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
When you do come back to this are writing in a child that is biologically Edwards like Nessie is in the books
edwards-sparrow chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
I just noticed the last update date will you be continuing this story as I really love it
jrtaylor28551 chapter 32 . 8/15/2014
I am a 43 year old mom and housewife. I loved the twilight movies and the essence of the love story told. I really have enjoyed reading your stories. I wish I had discovered fanfiction a few years ago I hope you consider revisiting this story and any others that are incomplete they really are good and I would enjoy reading them.
Masterwilcox chapter 32 . 7/23/2014
The story overall has been a great addition to the series and from reader to author, I was wondering when exactly you will continue
edwards-sparrow chapter 31 . 6/6/2014
Well it's been well over a year since your last update I will put this on alert a hope you update soon :-D
edwards-sparrow chapter 23 . 6/6/2014
He could name her ' womenhood' Cherry Pie LOL
edwards-sparrow chapter 32 . 6/5/2014
Is this complete?
edwards-sparrow chapter 24 . 6/4/2014
I love MOOSE ON THE LOOSE but she still hasn't completed it and I asked when her next update would be she told tomorrow but that was months ago and still no update
edwards-sparrow chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
awwwww
mygooddog chapter 32 . 1/18/2014
I love it (wedding present) I aiways thought Jasper should of had a dog. With his gift he would get so much from the love and affection that comes from a dog.
Your story is so entertaining. I have dislexia ,it is sometimes hard for me to read. Your story flows in a way that makes it easy to read. Keep up the good work. My husband says I am a fanfic junky, thanks for being my dealer. (at least its healthy)
rhpsfreak chapter 31 . 9/29/2013
Please come back to this story. I would really love to read the end!
rhpsfreak chapter 32 . 9/20/2013
I liked this outtake, but I'm dying for the wedding chapters. I started Love and Denial a couple of weeks ago and then flew through Romance and Love and now Preparing for the Wedding. Please, please keep writing! I can't wait to see what happens after the wedding!
Troyleronfire chapter 32 . 8/21/2013
Please please please continue with the story i'm actually begging you here
Holidai chapter 32 . 8/2/2013
I loved this outtake! It was so sweet. I really like the hopeful note in which your stories are written. :)