Reviews for Changing Channels Extended Cut
Nicolene B chapter 11 . 11/24/2014
Really enjoyed this story! Poor Sammy, though! And I must agree with Dean regarding the likeness to Michael Jackson of Depp's Willy Wonka character... Honestly that dude creeps me out *lol*
Rai Knightshade chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Really? You pulled Pepsi Max into this? Ok... *Insert Why Can't We Be Friends here*

I like this story. Keep it up.
AnninaSA chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
Been there, read that. Amazing as expected from you!
AnninaSA chapter 10 . 3/1/2014
Apparently, Sam can read Gabriel better than he himself can. In our fandom, that guy's the nerd ;-)
AnninaSA chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
I like Gabriel's smile far better than Willy Wonka's. Do angels get their own heavens like humans? His would probably be the chocolate factory. Without Oompa Loompas. They get in the way of eating ALL the candy!
AnninaSA chapter 8 . 3/1/2014
Dean is done having fun. Did they install an oven in the piepala? Pimped with angelic power for instant results. I'd buy one of those ;-)
AnninaSA chapter 7 . 3/1/2014
Yepp, Dean definitely seems to have more fun than Sam. Oh, I wonder why?
Also, sorry, but I kinda don't want to see Sam in a dress...
AnninaSA chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
I will always hear that now, whenever Sam has to run anywhere on the show. 'The hairstyle keeps.'
It sure must have been reeeeaaaaly hard for Dean to play along with the waxing commercial :-D
AnninaSA chapter 5 . 3/1/2014
The funniest thing here is, how the PB&J actually passed in the eyes of Martha Stewart. Wow, haute cuisine at it's finest!
AnninaSA chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Supernatural talkshow. Can we have Chuck Shurley up there? Oh, I would just love that :-D
AnninaSA chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Movie logic... Like Arnold Schwarzenegger in The Last Actionhero. In the 'real' world, his wounds would have killed him, back in his movie world, the doctors shrugged it off as a simple flesh wound.
Thanks Gabriel, for at least getting them out of this scenario, before somebody got beheaded.
AnninaSA chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
We know from the blooper reel just how ridiculous Sam would look on a catwalk, but Sam as a Geisha? Ahahahahaha... my spleen!
AnninaSA chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Gabriel can be such a jerk, he's got that fa├žade down to perfection. Just like you and the SPN characters ;-)
XxZessxX chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Ok, this was awesome xD I had one laughflash after the other xD The thought alone of Sam trying to look half decent on a catwalk is hilarious xD
A great idea!