Reviews for Lies
Chigihc chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
That was really good. You convey emotions really well. I've already read the book and know what Arra had to say but I still felt the chill when she said it. I would love to read the final part to this. Finish it off please?
emptyboxes chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Excellent!
I just now finished reading "brothers...", so I also read your story just now.
Shame there wasn't more about Arra's and Larten's time as mates...
Anyways, I love your story, as I do all your woks.
You get the characters just right and I like your fluent writing style.
I do hope you'll write more soon!

The a person
Amela333 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh my goodness, it feels so good to be reading good fanfiction (yours!) again! I must say, I'm glad you told me to wait to finish the book before reading this, because it would have totally spoiled the shock I got :P Though, I must say, I enjoy your version of Larten's discovery of this huge twist at least as much as the original one. Great characterization, as usual :) Well done! Love it!
Crepsley00 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
just finished reading the series, it went past waay to fast just wish there was more between AL tbh:p but this was great as usual:)
Preston Tours chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
3 Love it!
xXNotInUseXx chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was really good :)

I still can't believe what Wester did. I knew he wasn't the most reasonable and was determined, but I never thought he'd hurt Larten like that!

I liked this alternative way for Larten finding out, you did a great job!
Christine-xO chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I am going to pretend this is what happened in the book. As much as I loved it, Arra is, and has always been, my favourite (I thought she was amazing in this book), I refuse to accept how little she was in the book. I thought your story tied in nicely :)
SweetLittleOldLady chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Thankyou so much for writing this. I was so disappointed with'Brothers to the Death' that I shall condemn it to the 'read once and never again' shelf and stick to reading fanfiction stories by people who love write so well I feel privileged to read your work.