Reviews for Rigo
Nic chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Love the insight into Payson here. Great story.
nicole chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I don't even know where to start. Lol I could write a page about this but ill just make this as short as I can.

So I'm a payson/austin shipper all the way and I read your story just cause it sounded interesting. Funny thing is that I haven't even read the whole thing yet but I had to stop and review cause it was killing me. I don't even know where you were going with payson's thoughts but I'm getting the jist.

Rigo was stupid this episode. I mean what type of advice was "don't do anything." Someone's life is on the line here. And it kills me that at the end of the episode that he got the 'I told you so' when it should have been her. He gave the completely wrong advice. Payson did the right thing and rigo is retarded. I'm sorry that just made me not really like him anymore. So when I read some of your story I was like OMG I completely agree.

Anyway I should probably read the rest now lol.
LDT5413 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
So I haven't actually watched any new episodes yet because I've been so busy, but I have a feeling I won't like Rigo when I see him. Just because he isn't Sasha. Anyway I love how you wrote this from a heartbreaking standpoint. Payson knows she's supposed to be with Sasha she just can't at the moment.

The only thing I'd suggest is to go back a look at your words and sentence structure a little. Some spots were a little awkward, but other than that awesome job :)