Reviews for Misery Loves Company
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Why you no update..? T-T it's so good..
xxcrazyskittlesxx chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Great story so far i love it i hope you will continue it!
Fire-ninja-Yamakaza chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
I missed so much! I thought you only ha one chapter out for the longest time and now three! YAY! Writer more now!
Symphonimore chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
U HAVE TOO CONTINUE THIS...pleasee? For me? :-*
PaperedFox chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
((((You should make wesker bottom as Chris's revenge)))) good story. :) sexually inactive wesker is hilarious. Update and continue so please.
DamonWesker chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Hilarious story, I was really getting a kick out of Wesker pouting over being sex deprived, lmao. But why'd you have to leave us hanging like that? Talk about torture...are you ever going to finish this lovely little fic? Please please say yes...*grovels at your feet*
The meerkat reference was refering to the GEICO gecko, right?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Oh how I wish you would continue this!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
More please interesting
toloveangel3 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
"35 is not old!"
I love Wesker and i agree with him! Ha freakin Chris ,lent giving up sex for lent. I don't um well I guess i follow it since I'm a nvm. But if i had Wesker sure as hell i wouldn't be giving it up for lent. Good stuff:-)
Salysha chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Delicious parts are delicious ("His eyes snapped open, however, when he felt the large hand moving towards his shaft"), but it's the humor that gets me:

"HEY! Eyes up HERE you perverted bastard!"
"But your dick is down there."

I... I love this. Keyword pronounced the same as "worshipped."

Need to see more of this fic. Produce more of this fic. Please? Quality Wesker x Chris humor needed.
Salysha chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
Second chapter can't go without quotable quotes!

"Chris (and his ass) were currently wondering if it was really worth giving up sex for a month if Wesker was going to be...like this..." -The whole interlude of Wesker doing it every couple of hours had me rolling in stitches. However, even better things lurked right around the paragraph...

"Chris is giving up sex for Lent."
William Birkin blinked. "W-what? Since when were we sharing facts about our lives instead of a proper greeting?"
"Since now." (...)
"Uh...good for him? (...)
"I thought it was clear by my tone, William, that I am not happy about this. I am greatly disapproving of Chris cutting me off from that magnificent arse of his for over a month for some ridiculous thing that doesn't concern us whatsoever."

Favorite! FAVORITE! Oh my God, this is pure gold. The whole Birkin episode was worth a king's ransom.

It's a little heart-warming, actually, how Wesker is so seriously correcting the Birkin and keeping track of his and Chris' dating. The man's serious! (insert smile) The age thing fits with the "senile Wesker" Chris may have let slip some time in the past... future...
Salysha chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love this fic.

This is a hoot through and through! The characterizations are to die for, the Wesker-Chris kinky game plays to the hilt . . . this is hilarious. Not too many typos, but a couple I'll call you out on: It should be completely (*completley), "I'm your best friend" (*you're), and there should be a comma before hun (any form of address).

Light, fun, sexy. Love!
LoveOfPower chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
I love it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
This is really hilarious xDDD I adore your story to bits, looking forward to what happens next! :D
siberian74 chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Poor Wesker, now he has to contend with Chris abstaining from their usual smexings, but really he had to give his pet err Chris a break or else the latter will die from the sheer exhaustion. But on a serious note, I think Wesker's aloofness makes him thirst for company, years of being isolated from his parents, his upbringing and his views relationships makes him such a loner.

So when Chris came to his life, he's like this parched desert who need all the affection that a physical intimacy can give. Wesker should also realized that there's more to sex and one is caring for his mate well being. Way to go Chris, but I think Wesker has a sinister plan in mind since he's Wesker after all. XD

I'm so addicted with this fic and thank you for posting another hilarious update, the one with Forest with his prank with Irons was a definite win. Don't worry about the lack of smex, it's good that your adding up to the tension as to who will yield over this abstinence stuff. For a change, Chris ass' will have a breather.

Great chapter dearest, thanks for posting. XD