Reviews for New Hopes
LisiLouLah chapter 17 . 6/27
I really enjoyed this story, its a shame you never finished it. I liked the character development, and it was well written. Lisa x
MoKost chapter 17 . 1/8
I really enjoyed reading your continuation of Kel and Dom - and Kel's career. The way you have portraited them is wonderful and lives up to their character in the books. I hope you will pick up the pen again, to finish this story. :)
uvb1987 chapter 17 . 1/1
Is there comming more to this great story?
gahoole chapter 17 . 5/29/2015
you should make more to this book because you left me hanging. please hurry.
ivan wennersten chapter 15 . 5/27/2015
You should make a new series with more people who are training to be knights. Maybe even some females.
ivan wennersten chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
You should make another series with new people who are training to be knights. Maybe even a few more females.
ivan wennersten chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
You need to really hurry up please.
ivan wennersten chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
You really need to hurry up and make the next chapter please.
ivan wennersten chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
Please hurry up and make the next chapter. You made a cliff-hanger. And you should make another series like this but with new people training to be knights.
ivan wennersten chapter 13 . 5/27/2015
You spelt Cleon name wrong again by putting it as Kennan.
Ivan Wennersten chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
I love what you have done with it now. But DON'T do what the writer for "Lady Knight Volant" did. He put that Kel made a truce with Spidrens and Stormwings to battle Tauroses that are being held by mages that makes it were Tauroses can work with other Tauroses to attack Tortallanes. And then Kel gets raped by one. Also he had where Daine's father and mother were helping. DON'T DO IT. You have made it good. THAT would mess it up.
ivan wennersten chapter 9 . 5/27/2015
I like what you have done with this. In "Lady Knight Volant" the person who wrote it put that Kel was taller than Dom but you put it right with that Dom is taller than Kel.
ivan wennersten chapter 8 . 5/27/2015
You should have made it where he kissed her before he left.
ivan wennersten chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
I like the end when Dom kisses Kel and says "Midwinter luck" but you should have put that he winked.
ivan wennersten chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
When you said that Arrow flew in and lighted on Kel's hand that the bird didn't know if the people coming is friends or enemies. You said it as "friends of enemies" and not "friends or enemies."