Reviews for New Hopes
gahoole chapter 17 . 12h
you should make more to this book because you left me hanging. please hurry.
ivan wennersten chapter 15 . 5/27
You should make a new series with more people who are training to be knights. Maybe even some females.
ivan wennersten chapter 16 . 5/27
You should make another series with new people who are training to be knights. Maybe even a few more females.
ivan wennersten chapter 17 . 5/27
You need to really hurry up please.
ivan wennersten chapter 16 . 5/27
You really need to hurry up and make the next chapter please.
ivan wennersten chapter 17 . 5/27
Please hurry up and make the next chapter. You made a cliff-hanger. And you should make another series like this but with new people training to be knights.
ivan wennersten chapter 13 . 5/27
You spelt Cleon name wrong again by putting it as Kennan.
Ivan Wennersten chapter 11 . 5/27
I love what you have done with it now. But DON'T do what the writer for "Lady Knight Volant" did. He put that Kel made a truce with Spidrens and Stormwings to battle Tauroses that are being held by mages that makes it were Tauroses can work with other Tauroses to attack Tortallanes. And then Kel gets raped by one. Also he had where Daine's father and mother were helping. DON'T DO IT. You have made it good. THAT would mess it up.
ivan wennersten chapter 9 . 5/27
I like what you have done with this. In "Lady Knight Volant" the person who wrote it put that Kel was taller than Dom but you put it right with that Dom is taller than Kel.
ivan wennersten chapter 8 . 5/27
You should have made it where he kissed her before he left.
ivan wennersten chapter 7 . 5/27
I like the end when Dom kisses Kel and says "Midwinter luck" but you should have put that he winked.
ivan wennersten chapter 3 . 5/27
When you said that Arrow flew in and lighted on Kel's hand that the bird didn't know if the people coming is friends or enemies. You said it as "friends of enemies" and not "friends or enemies."
ivan wennersten chapter 1 . 5/27
You spelt Cleon name wrong twice. You put it as Kennan.
Emma Kenning chapter 17 . 5/26
This is brilliantly written and one of the closest to TP's style and characterisation. I've really enjoyed this and hope you continue to update as I would love to find out how it ends. Keep up the good work.
destinysraven chapter 17 . 4/10
this is honestly one of the best fics I have read from the protector of the small series. It saddens me that it has been left alone for so long.
I hope you find it in your well of creativity to finish this one day. This story is more the deserving of a good ending.