Reviews for The Years of Adventure: Atlantis
loleo chapter 8 . 5/14
I would love to read more about Harrys adventures. Please, write again and write about Lemuria, about the dragons in Indonesia, about Harrys time around the world, travelling, learning, teaching, finding new magic/magick and a lot of new friends. At the end, then finding Bill, adopting children from all places about the world - and perhaps blodd-adopting some of them or all, to make them "real" Potters or Harrys and Bills children in blood and not only in love. That, I would like the most. Then maybe tell that all of the world or the magical world is beginning to open up to homosexuality and love and no racism between the people. Yeah, I know, a bit unreal. But hey, it is fanfiction and this fiction would be a dream to hold on to. I think...

And perhaps both men take their children with them around the world, travelling with them, teaching what they know and made very tolerant and openhearted people out off the kids... who would teach with the example of their live how it should be done. Yeah, that I would really like.
Kora Rubin chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
hmmm... That was fantastic!
I can't wait to read more of your 'Vers. You are now on my Fav list and I hope you upload soon... or ever, if you have nothing on your harddrive jet.
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for the effort!
K
Ps.: That was great fun to read. Thanks!
bleeb90 chapter 8 . 1/15/2014
I loved all three of these stories! They were amazing, beautiful and enchanting. I was using the ff search function to find stories about a Harry that travels, and instead you give me three amazing stories about Harry and Bill's complicated feelings for each other. And, unlike many authors on this website, you were realistic about it.
CharmedArtist chapter 8 . 12/8/2013
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on! I hope you don't go back and change the relationship and such - I'm loving the continuity errors! It makes it fresh and interesting :))) Loved this story, truly!
Olaf74 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
Absolutely AMAZING!
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Hi, I have read all the 3 stories, love them all, it is really fun to read about all the mythical animals and places being mentioned and thoroughly elaborated. hoping to read more adventures of Harry. If you could include detail stories of songs of ice, songs of seas and songs of siren as Harry travels, hopefully including some plants adventure and some instrumental abilities like harp or cymbals or flute coz Harry doesnt seem like that sort of person to learn common instruments like guitar or violin , truly appreciate it if included.
Mickieskids chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
I really enjoyed reading about Harry's Adventures are you going to continue them :)
Oogies4u chapter 8 . 5/21/2013
its beautiful.. hope to see more soon
realitytravel chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I think I prefer the later stories more please continue
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Awww, I think this is the saddest I've ever been to see him leave a place. :'(
The Song of the Sea was a gorgeous addition. Once again, Harry is so lucky! The fish part was adorable. I'm guessing it died though? Or did he leave it? Take it with him?

Oh, and his other animagus forms? What will they be? I thought you said earlier he was teaching an animal class in the beginning of his stay, and that he'd already mastered one form. But no, his fish was his first? I don't remember if he conquered any later. You have to add that. Pleeeeaaaase!

Ugh, where to next, indeed!

Ah *reads A/N* So you will be going back and changing the main story according to the deviations. Good! Even more of a reason to go back and reread. But personally, I still think you should write more. More of Harry's adventures, and the first time he takes Bill to Lemuria. Maybe even a short one-shot of them 'officially starting their life together'? Anything!

Again, thanks for a wonderful read. Though, in the future, if you do add anything, it would be extremely helpful to readers to break up your paragraphs a bit. When they're too long it's hard to keep track and gives you a headache. :)
But anyway, loved the story, love your Harry, the whole star-crossed lovers deal, and just about everything! Thanks for sharing.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Ha! Harry is so great with kids! I know he said earlier and later in the story that they're exhausting and a handful, but now we know the truth. He really loves them!

And you just put the icing on the cake here with a shirtless Harry 24/7 for at least a couple years! . Perfect! Does he still get to not wear shoes as well?

Once again, enjoyed the chapter, though I'm sad to see there's only one left after this.

Question. So this side story is technically deviating from the original, right? I mean, in that one Bill wasn't aware Harry was his LateNight Stalker until the end when Harry returns to the Burrow for the first time in 15 years, yeah?
Anyway, I really think I'll have to go back and read that one again just for kicks. You've got me back in a Bill/Harry mood and I want more.

Crazy PurpleSage chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
'There's some interesting shit'. Best line ever! Just for the fact that I can only imagine how the Speaker translated that one!

By the way, you totally got 'I'm On a Boat' stuck in my head now. Thanks for that. :P

I like your characters, Sorianin. Interesting kid. He's also one lucky kid now that Harry has taken him under his wing. I wonder if there'll be a time jump next chapter or we'll still get to see Harry learning the language and how it comes to be that he...what was it? Took classes here for two years? Does he join Soriannin's class? I just remember he graduated from the Atlantian Academy, or something. But now that we learn they don't know 'magic' per se, I'm curious to find out what they teach, and what their 'version' of magic is called.

Great chapter! Thank you!
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
No way! I never would have suspected anything like that happening! I mean, when Bill realised Reis was Harry, then Harry would have already known Bill liked him! Then again, that does add to the whole 'I thought you would be mad at me argument'. But then why would Bill refer to Harry, when talking to Reis, as a kid? Maybe he was trying to show he was putting it behind him, but then...ugh! My thoughts are twisting into knots as I spin in these circles.

In case it wasn't clear with my rant, great chapter! I really didn't think there'd be too much Harry/Bill interaction, but you added it in here just right, just so, and with just enough mind-wracking confusion, questions, and suspense. Geeze! I can't wait to see what else you've got in this story. I shall just have to continue on now.

And really, please say this is not your last story of this series. I'm too in love with it. :D
TanYue chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Wonderful story. I hope to read more soon!
Phoenix4life chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
Wow, these stories are amazing. I can't wait to read more about Harry's adventures. I hope one day you write some more of Bill & Harry's adventures after they leave again. Love it :D