Reviews for The Whole Damn World Is Just As Obsessed
Scattered Kaleidoscope chapter 1 . 4/5
It reminds me of the highschool experience I never had. I love this. I really, truly do.
L-Lover61 chapter 1 . 1/14
Hot and loved it, and Loooool, Cas's comeback at the jocks was HILLARIOUS, assholes got owned xD
Draviel chapter 1 . 1/9
Awesome fic! I kinda lost myself there xD good job
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Haha, "you looked pretty". And the Peter Pan thing? Oh, Sam; you WOULD have the hots for your stalker, you attention ho. Dean and Cas, panting in a stall, about to fuck-oh, hi Gabe and Sam. Repress for sure. Brilliant. Until next time!
Insane-Emi-Chu chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Duuuude yes. Holy fucking hell xD
Catharmel chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Lovely.
soggypotatoes chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is wonderful. That is all.
XMishaMinionX chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
OH.
MY.
GOD.
THAT WAS SO AMAZING.
I WAS TRYING TO SUPPRESS MY FEELS IN CLASS.
just, thank you for that. it was wonderful.
kb18142 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Love this story so much!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
YES PERFECT.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Ohhhhhhh my god
This fic 3
I loved everything about this- Gabe, Sam, Cas being sassy when he runs into Dean's old friends...
just
this fic 3
PhantomDragon12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This. Oh my god this. This. Right. Here. It's wonderful.
Kaitlynbaby1989 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
*snickers*
YummyFoods chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I always love your work. I mean, I have read most every Supernatural fic you've ever written and I have never disliked a single one. You're such a brilliant writer!

But as much as I love Dean and Castiel, I have to say that I love your Sam and Gabriel even more! You always make them so damn funny yet believable! I would love it if you would write a story that was more focused on Sabriel, but of course I always look forward to your other stories.

Thanks for writing this! It was wonderful!
Sanguineous chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I guess that was the kind of high school reunion that doesn't suck (no pun intended). The last few sentences were really sweet, too :D