Reviews for Ignominy
Firestone Piper chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was an entertaining look into Moriarty's mind :)
misty malone chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This should have so many more reviews, it's amazing :)
The characterization is perfect - I love how deeply Molly feels for Jim, but then how little he really cares about her.
Ride like the Wind chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Really enjoyed the first bit of your story. Can't wait to see what you add to the story. While I think you are right that Jim would not view Molly as his equal and worthy of a real relationship, he is very much the type that would take whatever he wanted from someone and not care what he left in his wake.
kriitikko chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Okay, it's 1:20 am here and I should probably wait till tomorrow before I review to let my head clear up, but then I thought you'd might appreciate faster replying.

I know you well enough not to fear weird sappy fangirl daydreams anymore. Sure everyone is entitled to have them but I know you're not in habit of actually posting them. And what a surprise, I was right. You portrayed Jim as the cold uncaring mo-fo he is. No momentary hesitations or regrets, just plain cold using people for his gain.

I have to say though that I liked the parts that you told from Molly's pov a little better. The little details and quirks you gave her, like touching her nose because someone called it cute, just seemed to fit her and make her human. Especially when compared to her date. It made it easier to feel sympathy for her, as if she was sympathetic already. I do like that in the end she finally found her courage. Pity Jim didn't get to see that. We could have cherished the look of surprise on his face. ;)

I also like how you inserted Moran there as the almost bored been there, done that guy. You hinted that he and Jim go way back. Would like to know what your idea for their backstory is.

This is a good insightful look on their brief "relationship" and how it probably would have gone.

And do stop apologising for the length. I've read longer ones.