Reviews for Amalgam Bios
Me chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
Two very different heroes with nearly identical origins.

DC: Metamorpho
Marvel: Moon Knight.

Moonmorpho, Paladin of the sun and the moon.

Adventurer Rex Spector, trapped and dying in a newly opened pyramid that had artifacts of Ra and Khonshu became the two in one hero Moonmorpho. By Day he is the elemental man. By Night a highly traine athletic hero.
Lexvan chapter 39 . 5/27/2013
Totaly awsome so far! I remember hearing about these heroes on YouTube! But I have a feeling that these versoins are different from the originals. Right? I would of loved to of seen the originals comics turned into a TV show and cartoon.
Lexvan chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Great stuff so far, I like how you did this!
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
That's pretty good.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
Pretty good but I think you kind of rushed how soon they should work together.
MASTER-OF-SUPRISE chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Not bad I see you decided to start simple.
Jokermask18 chapter 34 . 8/31/2012
Well,I've read pretty much everyone and while they are all very creative,some of your combos {such as Jimmy Olsen/Hulk and Aquaman/blade} are a bit odd. Plus,your new versions of the old Amalgam heroes are pretty much all teenagers or young adults and while this isn't neccessarily bad,it doesn't really work with say,Darkclaw. I'm not saying thy're bad by any means and I can appreciate the original twist which is kinda like X-Men Evolution but I just can't make it click in my head. Please don't get mad or upset by this because you honestly did good,it's just my own personal view of things.
JadeDragon220 chapter 31 . 8/14/2012
Flash Thompson and Jaime freaking Reyes...I really like Jaime, in case you were wondering.
JadeDragon220 chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
The freaking Blue Beetle scarab :)
JadeDragon220 chapter 29 . 8/14/2012
Ultraa..odd way of spelling, but whatever. I wuv Johnny .
JadeDragon220 chapter 28 . 8/14/2012
Umm...I honestly have no idea with this one. Sounds cool :)
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2012
Helloooo! When R U gonna start those stories?
JadeDragon220 chapter 27 . 8/11/2012
Remy and Greta. :)

I love Gambit...so much and though I don't know much about Secret (except from what I've seen on Young Justice) I'm sure it's gonna be awesome. seriously...my obsession with this guy is probably considered unhealthy.
PGM2602 chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Let me guess: NightcrawlerThe Creeper Nightcreeper.
PGM2602 chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Is it just me or is he a amalgamation of the Hulk and Power Man[LUKE CAGE]?