Reviews for Practice To Deceive Extras
mscope chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Ah. Turn and get the hell out of Dodge. OR. Stay and help him. Either way she is so in trouble. The attraction factor is there, the pull strong. Either way she was in trouble. Had she chosen flight he would have been relentless is his get even scheme. Fight? Yeah, well she fought the best she could and in the end he is the one that fought for her. It was in her nature to stay, to help him. And in the end that is what happened. Well, maybe they helped one another as it was meant to be.
melfin80 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Oh man this made me miss these characters. I loved the seeing Bella's POV.
cabal22 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Absolutely still interested! Liked reading BPOV. Thanks ;)
Rita01tx chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Ah yes! LOL! She WAS screwed...many wonderful times!
Momma Laura chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Just a quick question - why do you use internet slang in dialog? Do you know people who actually say "prolly" instead of "probably"? I worked with college-aged students for years and never heard anyone say it - use it in a text, yes, but never say it...it just sounds juvenile - like saying OMG or BRB...
sanjyp chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Thanks so much for the outtake. It was hard hearing bellas initial feelings knowing why it happened and how bad it would get.
tyt chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I missed this fic soo much! *sobs* really it was one of the best fics ever! Wriiten so well an Edward I wanted to eat and hug, and a kick ass cool Bella! I'm glad you're doing outtakes, how about a full BPOV instead? Yeah? Or a sequel? Update soon lovely!
kellneriner chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
You don't know how excited I was when I saw the email on my BB. I was at the annual dinner and shrieked a little in front of people who probably have never even heard of fanfiction. Yep weirdo here. And aww I love how Bella sounds here. Very strong!
MsHavisham79 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Awwwwwwwww, I missed these crazy kids! I freaking love this Bella and her attitude and gimme all the things, although I don't know how these characters are expected to find time to start talking to you again for outtakes with all the other folks chatting it up in your head, I'll just hang out and chat to them in there until some of the others quiet down. And I just realized how crazy that sounds, I didn't sleep much, thats my excuse today okay? Thanks.
kleotwifrenzie chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I missed the story!And I would love to see BOV! So of course I am interested.
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Loved revisiting these two! Great outtake!
cherryhilz chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I've missed this story! Love it! :)
Maplestyle chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Of course I'm interested! Give us all you got lady! Thanks for posting this!
Kickinl8tr chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Loved it b is such a smart girl to sense something was up loved your story.
xoxAUDREYxox chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
I'm very excited about seeing into Bellas mind.
81 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »