Reviews for An Earthquake in Minsk
shadowmoonhuntress chapter 1 . 4/15
Awesome please continue the story please
Illmerica chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
Man, do I love this pairing. I love it, I love it, I love it!
Man, do I love this story. I love it, I love it, I love it!
I added this to my favorites list probably a month ago, telling myself I'd get around to reading it eventually. Now that I finally have, I just have to say that this story is absolutely positively amazing. South Korea/Belarus is probably one of the crackiest pairings I follow avidly (one of my favorite too!) and there really just isn't enough on them to even start to give this ship the credit it deserves.
This story has to be one of the best between them I've ever seen. How flexible this weird relationship that started after a visit that probably shouldn't have warranted any sort of good reaction out of Korea is one of my favorite things about it. You don't have to necessarily see Belarus' reaction to be romantic, you could see it as her finally talking to someone who cares and wanting their presence more. I know that after I've been alone and ignored for a long amount of time I tend to cling to the first person who shows they care about me, in any caliber. Also, this pairing is just the cutest thing. That defiantly helps.
Oh jeez, I should probably shut up. I'm rambling,
But yeah, awesome story you have here! So glad I finally took the time to read it and enjoy what you've posted. I hope your profile is prepared.
Karisa
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Haha Seoul is actually the worlds safest big city to walk in at night but I loved the story!
Greece's kitty chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Oh my god this is so awesome you're a wonderful writer!
I love your description and the character personalities are perfect!
spida-dwag16 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
You know what? I like that last sentence. (XD)
Adeline Kirkland-Australia chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
JHDVJWNDVOJWDNVJWDN What is this piece of Hetalia heaven my good author?
deizu chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
ZOMFG AWESOMEEEEEEEE please continue this oneshot as a story! I really love this pairing and how the characters were very IC and how you made it hurt/comfort and dramatic but not angsty. I'm not a big fan of angst :P
Viext chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
It's wonderful, just like all of you other stories. You've got a way with words, you know that? I especially like how you portrayed the characters, set up the plot, and especially show why Korea/Belarus is a possible pairing.
GEMfaerie chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow. I have a new ship now. I shipped the genderbent version of this couple, and now I ship it with the non-genderbent version too.

South Korea is so nice!
hyenateeth chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
WOAH I really like this fanfiction, not just because this is one of my favorite pairs. I think you really did make it totally believable for them to be a pair without sacrificing characterization. Kudos!
Taejung chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
O I really like Korea X Belarus! Could you please write more and continue? I'm sad that it's the end, but if you've decided to write a continuation of this, I will definitely read it and support it!
Eia Yukino chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Awh so cute! You should write another chapter w I adore this!
fluffymagentajellyfish chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow! That was really good! I've seem this pairing around a bit, and I kinda like it, but it's fics like this one that show you how they would actually connect. :) You're an amazing writer, and id most definitely like more of this story! Hint hint. ;D
Mi3staR chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
you need to continue this, you need to get them together or somewhat in a way!

I don't think I want to believe the fact that this is a one shot. It seems so incomplete, bare and empty but gez I'm so in love with the idea of Belarus and South Korea together I don't know why but a happy bastard and a dangerous women always makes my life worth wild

So please~~ you must continue this, it's a must!
dibsnya chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
AIYAAAAAHHHHHH! TO AWESOME FOR A ONE-SHOT, DESU!

is like, my NO.1 character in Hetalia, and somehow, their contrast against each other make them so... CUTE!

It would have been nicer if there was a next chapter... *nudge, nudge, wink, wink*