Reviews for Harry Potter and the Seer of Time
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 21 . 3/24
What was the point of 'Adopting' this story if you're not going to continue?
I truly hope that you are well and just haven't had the opportunity to finish what you've started.
Thanks!
MelJ
PinkPhoenixButterflies chapter 21 . 3/16
I live your story so much. The characters are really believable and the plot is well though out and written. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. I would love to read the finished product. Please update soon.
tahalastarnine chapter 21 . 3/1
I've noticed that it has been quite a while since this story has last been updated. I was wondering if the story was on hiatus or if it might have been discontinued? It would be a huge shame if it was discontinued because this really is a brilliant story.
tahalastarnine chapter 15 . 3/1
BAMF!Harry is the best Harry. Thank you for this. :D:D
PurpleBullet chapter 21 . 2/16
I love this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
Why chapter 21 . 1/28
For crying put loud! Why have you not updated in 3years! 3 fricking years! I am absolutely dissapointed! You need to update soon! This fricking story is bloody amazing and not updating it is a serious crime!
imnotraven16 chapter 21 . 11/23/2014
excellent story
silly60 chapter 21 . 11/7/2014
Oh man! I know that you have not updated in over two years, but if you have the time and ideas could you try to continue writing!? This is a really good and interesting story! I am dying to see what happens next!
Lolotte30622F.Off chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
(Oups, I reviewed as guest, forgot to log in, you can delete the last review and keep that one, it's the same)
So I just finished the 21 chapters posted on this story and I have to say: wow ! That's a great work ! It's well written, and you managed not to write a Seer!MarieSue!Harry, cause you know, even with his gift, Harry makes mistakes, is scared of the future, for his future, even if he's way too mature for a eleven years old
What Voldemort is plotting... I wonder. I'm sure he isn't aware if Harry's gift but, what happened to change the future like that ?
I see that you hadn't updated since... Uh... 2years..? I'm so frustrated right now ! This story is to great to be given up ! :/
I hope you'll get your inspiration back and keep writing it because you could make it a wonderful story :)
Every little piece of this story is good, Harry and Hermione's relationship, Neville's confidence building up, Harry's plan to destroy Voldemort, Dumbledore's help, Snape's behavior toward Harry, Professeur McBadass ! (I love Mc Gonagall so much...) I really wanted to see the meeting of Harry and the basilisk, or Sirius and Harry pranking everyone, or... Okay there's so much more of this story I wanted to discover and be surprised...
Anyway, I really loved this little masterpiece you posted here :)
Please update soon, if you can or if you still want to :)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/7/2014
Anyway, I really loved this little masterpiece you posted here :)
Please update soon, if you can or if you still want to :)
PhantomBowtie chapter 21 . 8/31/2014
Brilliant story-I really like it, and can't wait to read more!
Elli-Jane-xx chapter 21 . 8/10/2014
please continue!
SheriLyn chapter 11 . 8/10/2014
Not that anyone will read this, but I dislike your Harry Potter. Mione is bossy and rude. And your Ron is a bit overly nosy. Even if we're going with the Harry already knows his friends' bit. He didn't see any of the bad? He didn't see Ron jealous and angry. He didn't see Mione give up his firebolt and just over looks her nature. He smiles on with affection as they flaunt thier character flaws. The not abused but still treated badly Harry, accepts all this. I find it hard to believe when I get angry feeling reading it that Harry wouldn't have done something to nug those two into better behavior. Better Friends on more equal terms. Harry isn't very slytherin. And his rival is missing. Draco plays not only a large part in Harry character reactions he is the catalist for Ron's more explainable childish behavior. Harry also takes a lax backseat stance on getting things done, dispite seeing how the HM manipulations always seemed to fail Harry. Just my 2 knuts. Though the direction your character have gone isn't my thing your developement is well done and there haven't been huge plot tangents. kudos.
Kaitou Ryuki chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
This is amazing! The butterfly effect is really well done. There are so many changes to the original plot that I'm curious as to what happens next! (And this is Harry's first year at that!)
Did Harry get hit with the Obliviate charm too?
Have you read "Strange Visitors from Another Century" by Isilarma? Your reference of the basilisk reminded me of it in that story too
Can't wait for your next update!
branchkk chapter 21 . 5/25/2014
Love the story! Definitely love to see an update for 2014! :-) O:-)