Reviews for Harry Potter and the Seer of Time
RWHGHP51892 chapter 21 . 6/23
I hope you update soon.
DuoTrunksIzayaDRRRNerd chapter 2 . 5/9
This looks good, i will read more later. Getting tired
Illucia chapter 15 . 4/24
Im doubting that Snape and Dumbledore wont try to get to Harrys thoughts and sight. Its s wonder his seer abilities are not on the prophet already considering how freely he shares that information and doesnt ask anyone to keep quiet
snowyassas1n chapter 5 . 2/21
I find it annoying as hell that with him being a seer he actually wants to to follow his stupid canon self's life-_-
Jen chapter 21 . 2/11
Thanks
serinianfire chapter 21 . 2/1
Oh! What a great fic! Do you plan to finish it someday?
SmexyBananas chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
Is it bad that I like Hermione x Harry more than Ginny x Harry even though there like 11,10 years old?
omegazeroinfi chapter 21 . 11/26/2015
seeing is believing and i see that this good story hasnt been updated in a while. is it dead?
StoneTheLoner chapter 4 . 11/6/2015
Yea. I'm dropping this. It's weird that Harry is going around willy nilly, telling people about him being a seer. I mean, why would he tell Draco? If he did it because one of his visions told him it would lead to a good relationship, then I would be cool with that. But it didn't happen like that. He sprung his secret to a person he knows will hate him, for no reason, as if the fact that he can see things nobody else can is no big deal. Then he starts a pity party by telling everybody he meets about how his uncle never loved him, and abused him mentally and blah blah blah...
StoneTheLoner chapter 3 . 11/6/2015
Wow. My interest in this story dropped about 20 notches. Harry is 11 years old, I could not care less about his love life at this point. It's so unimportant, that I have to wonder why you included it. :(
Foreman88 chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
Not sure why Harry told Draco about hiim being a seer. That will eventually get to Voldemort. Rather stupid really.
1sunfun chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
Interesting Story.
1sunfun
ElementalMaster16 chapter 21 . 7/25/2015
hmmm, i can definately see there's a bit of a difference in the writing. still, pretty cool :) shame you've only added 2 chapters though...

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (_)
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 21 . 3/24/2015
What was the point of 'Adopting' this story if you're not going to continue?
I truly hope that you are well and just haven't had the opportunity to finish what you've started.
Thanks!
MelJ
PinkPhoenixButterflies chapter 21 . 3/16/2015
I live your story so much. The characters are really believable and the plot is well though out and written. I hope you haven't abandoned this story. I would love to read the finished product. Please update soon.