Reviews for Yin and Yang
Golden Omega chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I'M NOT CRYING! NOPE! NOT CRYING!
Bexteron chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was really sweet Matt. Who knew you could be such a soft touch ;) It was nice and I liked the personal descriptions and differences between two beings that thrive at opposite times sun/moon but are one and need each other in the end yin-yang. Awesome Matt :D
Perfect Beauty chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This story is written job.
2. Jhuoiiy Marie Boboli chapter 1 . 4/25/2012

Yeah, they're not all that different.

I think the little flower also enjoys the Umbreons company.

The Umbreon talks to it and flowers like to be talked to.

I heard they live longer that way.

They feel loved when people do.

x) ..and plus, the little flower didn't wilt.

Haha... jokidding lang.

Epic one, yO! ;D
BlueBlueKite chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Pssst, this is T.K. from the Facebook group. Excuse me while I review.

I'm sure delighted to find a Pokemon fanfiction (did not know you wrote for this fandom) and one that feels so melancholic, so longing. Emotion in a Pokemon story seems hard to come by, or perhaps I just haven't read enough stories. I originally thought the Umbreon was sitting next to the Pokemon equivalent of a grave and talking to a loved one who had passed, perhaps his mate or little sister. For a bit I switched and thought this loved one was not dead, just...something like a Romeo and Juliet situation, like he was lamenting to his love, an Espeon, that they could not be together because he was meant for, and made by, the dark, while she was all for the sun. (Or...was he just talking to a flower and I'm reading too much into it? ;)

Well this was sweet and quite touching. Thanks for this small Pokemon treat c:
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Wow. This was a rather beautiful piece. Never really thought tat one could write something like this for Pokémon ...
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was really beautiful! Amazingly written. I enjoyed every word, bravo :)
Whiitewolf chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This was absolutely amazing. It was very well written, and your talent actually makes me a bit jealous.

Your use of words is nothing short of spectacular and I can see and feel everything that you've written here.

I only watched Pokemon with the original 150 Pokemon, then gave up on the show but I quite enjoyed this fic, despite not being too familiar with the fandom any more! It was terrific.

It seemed so innocent, and poetic. A job well done!
Millady dawn chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
that was apsollutly beautiful and awe-inspiring! It's simply marvelous! It almost brought a tear to my eye, It was nothing But Amazing!