Reviews for His Own Scar
Princess0Bunny chapter 8 . 4/9
Omg please continue this story! That would be awesome if you did!
gidster chapter 8 . 3/21
please continue this story!
redarrowissupercool chapter 8 . 1/18
good plz continue
galacticgallows chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
I came across the fanfiction late last night (or rather, early in the morning) at around 3am. I wanted to review it right then and there, but was afraid that I wouldn't be able form coherent thoughts in my sleep-deprived state. Since then, I've read it three and a half times already, and I still can't get over how amazingly fabulously fantastic this is. The writing is fantastic, the plot is gripping, and you managed to turn a plot used so many times that it's almost a cliche into something fresh and new and completely, entirely original. It's just so well done, I can't stop reading it, and today I vented to all my friends about how emotional it made me. As much as I wish I could say that I'm incredibly generous, this review is purely out of selfish desire. I'm writing this, in part, to tell you how fantastic of a writer you are, but also to hopefully encourage you to update the story that hasn't been updated in four years. I know it's a long shot, but I'm not sure how long I can survive without finding out what happens next, without another dose of Wally and whumpage. (Same goes for your other stories). In the meantime, I'll be rereading every story you've written and praying some miraculous force drives you to update.

Fantastic job, and please continue writing
~umana
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2016
Please please please update holy god this is so fantastic and I desperately need more
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
Helloooo NURE

If you get that reference we can be friends
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2016

Cool sad but cool
Genna chapter 8 . 6/30/2016
please continue
Angelicat2 chapter 8 . 6/4/2016
Update soon! I love this story and the picture looks amazing!
ThatOneGurl chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
I love your stories and chapters! I can't wait for the next! 3
ImaKaraTabiHe chapter 8 . 3/20/2016
Wow. Someone really needs to drop Rudolph off a building. Or ice him. Maybe Len could do it? I bet he would be happy to.

Thanks!
percab8531 chapter 8 . 2/3/2016
Hey please update this it's really good!
Bat Super Flash Fangirl chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
here's a lightspeed energy bar to feed your soul ;)
xShadowPuppetx chapter 8 . 9/9/2015
I loved this story so much, but was sad when I saw that you have not updated in a long time! Please Please update really soon!