Reviews for Nymphet
Nezzball chapter 1 . 3/26
Hi, I really like this fanfiction and I hope you could update. I admire the fact you made an idea that is original and it is very descriptive. I think fanfiction writers are amazing, but I find your fanfiction my favourite. I really hope you get to updating your fanfiction soon. Sincerely nezzball
Nezzie chapter 2 . 2/14
I was really excited to read the next chapeter to find this! :(
Dondora chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Love this story and I want more. Please continue update. Stein is my favorite even if there is not a lot of good fics about him. Keep up the great work and give us devoted reader more Stein fics :)
Amythyst-hime chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
AAAAHHH! Well, I guess all I can say is I look forward to your rewritten chapters. And I hope you don't die again, if I may be so brash. :s
Someone chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Whoop whoop pretty good so far I'll be waiting to for updates
Shanoko chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Great so far! Can't wait to read more :)
Broken Blades-13 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Pwease hurry. I remember reading this back when you had it up! I miss this story...
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh, gosh!
I love the improvements, it was good before, but now it's even better!
Oh, an you got horribly better at writing, great job!
Looking forward to future stories and chapters, oh and no need to rush, I'm also glad you came back to life, I pretty much thought you were dead, I'm a horrible person, Im sorry!
accountorphan chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Glad you're continuing this! I was really interested in it
MakaXKid11 chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
what the chapter is done no fair I want more update
MakaXKid11 chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
yay stein get to be completely mad how will maka react yay how will stein be yay fun
Straight.to.the.Point chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
I love this dialogue! You should update because this story is awesome!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
I told there would be smut.
Where was the smut?!

Aside from that, you're really a terrific writer- can't wait to read more!
SIM99 chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
*sniff* I find a great fic, only for it to be incomplete and un-updated for a year at least. *wails*
CrystalVixen93 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.