Reviews for Nymphet
debisanacronym1 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
The fact that you revamped this then left it here makes me extremely depressed
Itachi anime chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Interesting! Followed! Im hoping to see more!
vanitybites chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
This is amazing!. Please update soon.
Random chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Wonderful, please write more!
Nezzball chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Hi, I have commented a few months ago, but you hac still have not updated. I think you haw. Just forgotten about it, but I hope you continue. But if you don't want to continue, I will gladly continue it. If you want to see what type of stories I write I publish on Watt pad. My story's are A BATTLE OF DEATH SCYTHES or A REAPER WITH A WISH
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
I will hunt you down so you can finish this! It's amazing, I love the plot so far, and you've got a fantastic set up so far- please don't give up on it! I can see Stein and Maka training in the arena (on that plateau thing Stein works out occasionally in the series), and then when their techniques look to "dangerous" (aka just really advanced) to Marie, you could have Stien and Maka sneak to his graveyard to work (bc obviously they're just moving so fast it worries Marie). I rly hold you'll continue this piece you have!
Nezzball chapter 1 . 3/26/2015
Hi, I really like this fanfiction and I hope you could update. I admire the fact you made an idea that is original and it is very descriptive. I think fanfiction writers are amazing, but I find your fanfiction my favourite. I really hope you get to updating your fanfiction soon. Sincerely nezzball
Nezzie chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
I was really excited to read the next chapeter to find this! :(
Dondora chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Love this story and I want more. Please continue update. Stein is my favorite even if there is not a lot of good fics about him. Keep up the great work and give us devoted reader more Stein fics :)
Amythyst-hime chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
AAAAHHH! Well, I guess all I can say is I look forward to your rewritten chapters. And I hope you don't die again, if I may be so brash. :s
Someone chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Whoop whoop pretty good so far I'll be waiting to for updates
Shanoko chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Great so far! Can't wait to read more :)
Broken Blades-13 chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Pwease hurry. I remember reading this back when you had it up! I miss this story...
J.S.H.N.Girl chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Oh, gosh!
I love the improvements, it was good before, but now it's even better!
Oh, an you got horribly better at writing, great job!
Looking forward to future stories and chapters, oh and no need to rush, I'm also glad you came back to life, I pretty much thought you were dead, I'm a horrible person, Im sorry!
accountorphan chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Glad you're continuing this! I was really interested in it