Reviews for Unexpected Allies
Where'sMyPenn chapter 20 . 12/8
I have to say this was unexpectedly awesome. I love Merle and there aren't enough fics about him, especially well-written ones. and usually I don't like to read to much on the aftermath of Sophia going missing because I find a lot of writer's butcher that arc and it's the same thing and Sophia is just really boring.
but this but things into a whole new perspective and I loved it all. merle was in perfect character and just hilarious. you did really good with Sophia and I've never said that to anyone before
Ale123456 chapter 20 . 9/10
I know it's not the end, but this does make for a very nice ending!
Ale123456 chapter 19 . 9/10
Not the greatest greeting haha, but i had a huge grin the entire time I was reading that part.

I enjoyed the little reunion. Very cute and well written.

I also have to say I love how in character the characters feel (though we never got much knowledge of Sophia's character). I like how both were able to grow throughout this story.

Also, Rick really does need people putting him in his place every so often. I have such mixed feelings towards his character :o
Ale123456 chapter 2 . 9/9
I never thought of these two together, but I'm really loving the idea so far!

I really like Merle's character, and I feel like he's not really as bad as the other characters (minus Daryl and possibly Hershel) acted like he was. I've wanted to read something where he actually ends up joining the group (the few I've found so far have all ended badly one way or another. I've enjoyed those, but I'm hoping this one might be positive) I am very curious about how this will play out.
Well done story! I love some redeemable merle:)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/16/2016
OMG I'm crying right now I love your version of merle and I hope you do more fanfics for him like this just not having him die at the end I'm so sad right now but I loved your story :)
WickedBlue chapter 20 . 1/3/2015
Can't believe I didn't leave a review the first time I read this wonderful fic. I really loved seeing this side Merle. How Sophia slowly changes him. Awesome, really well written fic and so IC that it really feels believable. Very well done.
frumpgirl chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Can I just say that the line that's gonna stick with me til the day I die is now gonna be "abra-fucking-cadabra" with a southern drawl
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
This story was adorable! I liked how you made their relationship and still captured Merle's character. I don't know of many people could have done that. The Dixon brothers, no matter which one, are difficult to write, or at least I think so. Keep up the good work:)
Lady-Finwe chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
that's a really sweet story and I hope you have written more :)
Alie-yaoi chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I like
Sadie Dixon chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Wow...this was my favorite walking dead story so far. I always thought sofia should have ended up with Merle. It would have been nice to see his soft side like this. Anyway, I love this story...great job :)
AlwaysSmile-NeverCry chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
That was fucking amazing
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
I really love your story. :)
QueenLight20007 chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
Love this story! Are these oneshots in the future or are they just random oneshots? And are we gonna go back to see what happens after Sofia and Merle meet with the group again? Just wondering :) anyway please update