Reviews for Unexpected Allies
WickedBlue chapter 20 . 1/3
Can't believe I didn't leave a review the first time I read this wonderful fic. I really loved seeing this side Merle. How Sophia slowly changes him. Awesome, really well written fic and so IC that it really feels believable. Very well done.
SharkBabies chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
Can I just say that the line that's gonna stick with me til the day I die is now gonna be "abra-fucking-cadabra" with a southern drawl
Kid'sDarkWolf chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
This story was adorable! I liked how you made their relationship and still captured Merle's character. I don't know of many people could have done that. The Dixon brothers, no matter which one, are difficult to write, or at least I think so. Keep up the good work:)
Lady-Finwe chapter 22 . 10/2/2014
that's a really sweet story and I hope you have written more :)
Alie-yaoi chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I like
Sadie Dixon chapter 22 . 5/5/2014
Wow...this was my favorite walking dead story so far. I always thought sofia should have ended up with Merle. It would have been nice to see his soft side like this. Anyway, I love this story...great job :)
AlwaysSmile-NeverCry chapter 22 . 3/24/2014
That was fucking amazing
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 22 . 3/6/2014
I really love your story. :)
QueenLight20007 chapter 22 . 11/22/2013
Love this story! Are these oneshots in the future or are they just random oneshots? And are we gonna go back to see what happens after Sofia and Merle meet with the group again? Just wondering :) anyway please update
Bestbuds55 chapter 22 . 11/16/2013
Great story! I loved reading it, though wish Merle hadn't died in the end. Beautiful ending, just kinda made me a little bit sad.
Aria DeLoncray chapter 22 . 11/8/2013
Great story!
syntheticaesthetic chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
Intentional "Fifth Element" reference, yes or yes? D
kadieliz chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
So I got to work at a ridiculously early hour at the theater. I get the email that you uploaded this gem. So having finished my work...before work...I bunkered down in one of the empty auditoriums and began to read.
This was so very lovely. I giggled. Got butterflies. I cried. This was a fabulous chapter. Defiantly a favorite.
I would really adore to see you write a Lori/Merle centered story. I never thought of those two together until I read your story. I must say, it would be seriously intriguing for me. Keep them going on and up! Love ya! - Kadie
Emberka-2012 chapter 22 . 8/5/2013
Merle for sure would be proud of her.
tammgrogan chapter 22 . 8/5/2013