Reviews for I Know Him So Well
shit bruh chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS?! OH MY FEELS! I'M DYING!
Meew3 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Amazing. And the "And the hollow will never be filled again." was really powerful, this entire fic was! I like how neither Sherlock, nor Mary completely had John's heart. I like how many people made up his heart. Really well done.
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Naw... the story is heartbreaking and familiar to everyone who has ever had someone they were close to leave. Personally, the end of the story especially strikes a cord in me because it shows that even though some part of your life has shifted, happy times will always return.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
I love how you switch between their point of views!
TheEbonHawk chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I cannot describe how painful and lovely this is.
Raxicoricofallapatorious chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
The feels. THE FEELS! I loved this so much. Thank you. I like that its a bittersweet ending. John gets Mary and a family like he's wanted, and, even though he feels the sting of losing Sherlock, he still gets that chance to be with him. I think Sherlock has the worse end of the deal. John is his life as much as Sherlock is his. The only difference is John is able to replace the hole created by their seperation with Mary and a family. Sherlock just have to live with the hole, clinging to the moments he does get with him.

I'm sorry. I rambled. I really do love this. Thank you. Bless you.

Raxi
Scribbles in the Dark chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
This was wonderful! Now I need an epilogue where John comes back to Sherlock and they admit their love for each other.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
God, what a beautiful story. I nearly started crying halfway through because it's so relateable. I'm very close to my family, particularly my twin sister and my oldest sister, whom I share a room with, and I know I'm going to have to move out and be away from them when I turn 18 and then after college because that's what adults do. Anybody who's had a close friendship and known it has to end could relate to this. It's just a really great story.
GhostlyAuroras chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Wow i just... no i can't i have no words, this was beautiful and i can't even breathe right now oh god, i loved it. The changing points of view, going back and forth from the past to the present, oh my heart how it hurts. Thank you for writing this but i also kinda hate you because it hurts...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OW
Elendil-sama chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Why on EARTH do you only have 2 stories? You should have a whole librairy! You know you could turn this one into a fanfic...just saying! But I'm waiting for the part two of the Emptied House.

You are great and I love your work.
whereJIJisalive chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I like this a lot. For many reasons. It's well characterized, it's well-written, and has all the technical aspects a story needs to have. But the tone of it is also very beautiful. There's an innovation there somewhere. I also love the way you describe their feelings. In first person POV, combined with the way you write their feelings, make them feel tangible and real. It's almost as if you draw their emotions out of them and leave them on display for us. I couldn't be more in love with your writing style.
GemThest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
First of all, Sherlock's interesting 1st and 2nd person way of writing is fascinating. Not only does it help the reader distinguish between who is talking (John or Sherlock), it conveys the depth of Sherlock's feelings for John without outright saying it in a cliche and overused manner. You are the only author I've read that formats this way, and I enjoy it immensely.
Secondly, this story had me vocally lamenting over the fate of the friendship the entire way through. I seemed to feel what they felt, and this empathy only made it that much harder to look away. I HAD to know what happened next.
Third, I am incredibly motivated to write my own Sherlock piece that I have been planning and outlining. Watching your portrayal of them work in ways outside my control makes me itch to be on the other side of this experience. And for that, I thank you.
Also, OUCH.
S chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I was sobbing before halfway through and just kept on sobbing. Ugly heartbroken crying.
Which is to say, beautiful writing and characterisation. I adore this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012