Reviews for Survive
Update!
merilarosa chapter 4 . 9/25/2014
Please update to this story!
Anon chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
I'd love if you update this, I'm literally in love with it. Please, update it!
Melanie Cribb chapter 4 . 3/8/2014
Please update this! It is truly an obsession of mine now, and I can honestly say I need my fix :) so please update.
Toni the clock chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
Please continue
TheFawningCow chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Oooooh, please continue! I like it!
Wolf112 chapter 4 . 10/4/2013
Really really really think this is awesome, can't wait to see what happens in the games though, great so far :) awesome
Enchanted Hybrid chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Omg, this is really really good. I homestly dnt like the hunger games but I just love this spin youve done on it and are Finn and Kol in anyway related to Klaus and Bekah? And also, is this going to be just like the book/movie? Because Im sensing a revolutionary vibe from Klaus, anyway update soon!
elohelkae chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
Please come back :(
StonedStone chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
Amazing! Great combination of TVD and THG universe, the plot is very interesting and can't wait to read more. Please update soon! :)
ThinkTwice123 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
You're a genious for coming up with this story. please update soon, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
ThinkTwice123 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I can't wait to see where this will go. Amazing story, combination of klefan and hunger games omg ;) I thought that the stylist would be elijah, mainly because he has nice .
Klefan3 4ever chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I love the idea for this story it is incredible, and you write some of the best Klefan stories on this site:) Please update soon!
Kika - Chan.5 chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
I need say something:I love you!
You make this amazing, perfect fics about Klefan and I don't know why someone can ship Klaroline or Stelena.
2013 Kissus
Klefan lover chapter 4 . 2/22/2013
Please update again soon! I'm dying for a new chapter!