Reviews for when passion's a prison, you can't break free
shiho59 chapter 1 . 4/13
j'adore
RizzlesFandom chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Holy god! That was ... wow! I should not have read that at work... damn!
riversongspoilers chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Wow... that was... hot... yes... very.. hot...
RuinNyght chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
-Fans herself- now that was hot. wonderfully done my dear, your writing is blissful as ever.
jubs-vj chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
The eleventh doctor just seems the best doing oral. Your fic was great. Really awesome smut and you chose your words wonderfully!
PixieKindOfCrazy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Perfect title. You named it after a Bon Jovi song. Love.
Ashlight11 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Six? XD oh the poor Doctor! I'd love to know how River figured that it. An even better question is why does the Doctor have a shower for Six o.0 kinky little bastard xD
That was a great story, River is soooo mean xD but very on character. And the Doctor was both hot and makin me laugh, which is so beautiful. Overall. Tho is like, a Mona Lisa of Doctor Who fics. Where is River, truthfully? their last time together was... Right after this episode, right? The Docto drops her off and Stormcage and days he'd never kissed her before? Or was that some other episode? Anyways, awesome fic, so right, so Right!
Ashy *.*
slightly so chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great one!

Ps; Oh gidget! I'm all caught up on your stories, but I'm scared since you haven't added one for about a month now! Will you still be writing 11/river?
mdwhofan chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
So good. All I have to say is that you write the best adult fanfic, period. Please continue. Thanks!
Theresalynnee chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Goodness gracious...This was beyond detailed and lovely. Phew..
Ceb chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hot damn. Different than your usual, but oh so good. Honestly, your stories are the only reason I check regularly anymore. Cheers, Ceb
When you notice the Stripes chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
perfect.
Lady de L'Eau chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Normally, I'd use my penname... But... *ahem* This was brilliant, and I couldn't resist reviewing, even if I'm too ashamed to have actually read it to put my name on it;) very nice darling, and totally different from your usual, which was refreshing, if a bit startling. I would have absolutly NO problem with you making this into a full series!

With Love,