Reviews for Fight
Gabriel Seraph chapter 7 . 2/14/2013
Finished already? That's too bad. But I guess the story had to end somewhere. Glad it ended on a high note.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Oh wow congratulations on your great news. This chapter was great. I'm glad that Rebecca wasn't hurt as badly. Two weeks may seem like a lifetime for Rebecca but it won't be long. Hopefully in that two weeks she will feel up to telling Doc and Ray about everything that happened while they were on the run. I like Hauser's human side, and I like the idea of him trying to rekindle his relationship with Lucy. I can't wait til you update again.
Casie01 chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
i haven't had a chance to review your most recent chapters but I love where you've taken this story and that you started writing it again. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Gabriel Seraph chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
Wow, thank God this isn't going to be the last chapter after all! Bring on Chapter 7!
Gabriel Seraph chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Great story so far...must continue, cannot get enough!
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Oh my God that was awesome. So much happened. Like always Hauser shot a lot of men and killed them but it is rather amazing that he didn't try and shoot and kill Rasgo. That was a first, usually whenever Hauser gets the chance he shoots to kill. I'm glad that neither Rebecca, Lucy, or Ernest were injured too severely. I can't wait to see the reunion between Nikki, Ray, and Rebecca. It should be great, just like all the rest of the chapters.
miki chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
Wonderful. You had me on the edge of my seat so often, I thought I'd fall off! You really captured Rebecca's spirit and determination in this chapter. And Doc's friendship and optimism.
Can't wait for the next update! Happy Holidays!
JYu.Lee chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
I...AM LOVING THIS STORY! :D
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
That was great. I liked the memories that Doc thought of from when Rebecca died. At least now Hauser and Doc can get up into the air and search for Rebecca and Lucy. I hope that Rebecca is ok after being forced into the cold water, and doesn't catch anything serious. I hope that you update again soon. I will be keeping my eyes open for anything.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
That was great. I will definitely have to check out the facebook page that you started. I would love more than anything to have a TV station, any station for that matter, to take on the show and bring it back.
Henna Gamgee chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
Like I said before, a very interesting and suspenseful chapter. :) I like all the interaction between Rebecca and Lucy. I feel bad for poor Earnest, though! I wonder what's going to happen to him. Looking forward to seeing what happens next...
Casie01 chapter 3 . 5/24/2012
I made a mistake of accidentally clicking on my saved link for Alcatraz FanFic and even though I should be going to sleep I was so excited to see your newest chapter that I started reading right away.

Once again you did not disappoint with your latest installment. I loved every second of his chapter. Tahe interaction between Lucy and Rebecca was great, and showing that Rebecca still felt guilty about Lucy getting shot was a great touch and true to Rebecca's character. The other scene that really stuck inmy mind was after Ernest got shot and he protected the girls and finally trusted Rebecca. I was beginning to think he might be a bad guy himself, maybe even a '63 that Lucy never worked with.

As far as theories I've always wondered if Nicky knew more then she was letting on. Maybe shes a '63 or working for Harlan to spy on Becca and Doc. Or maybe shes just a red hearing ment to make us read more into her character.

The only other thing I have is something probably no one else is going to notice or care about. You put in the story that the plane went down after 45 min or so then out that Hauser said to start looking in Sanoma. If your saying they went down 45 min or so driving time that works since Sanoma is about 30 min from S.F. Put if your going flying time they would be further North closer to Redding or even Oregon. Also if your saying Sanora then the boys could juust drive up there themselves. Ok I know I'm being picky but being the I live in the area it's something that caught my attention. Like I said I'm sure no one else will notice that or say anything an it's not something you would née to address. This was just me being overly observant.

Again I loved the latest chapter and eagerly await what comes next!
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
That was great. I'm glad that no one was seriously hurt in the crash. I don't blame Ernest for not believing their story of the 63's. Its an awefully big group of men chasing after Rebecca, Lucy, and Ernest. I wonder what Hauser will do when he finally finds their crash location as well as them?
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
That was great. I wonder what caused the plane to crash like it did?
Casie01 chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
Finally got a chance to sit down a review the lastest chapter. Once again you crafted an very exciting and riviting tale. I know I say a lot of the same things everytime I review your work but I love the way you write. The way you describe the story I can literally see everything, from the cut on Rebecca's face to the look of distrust in Ernest's eye's as he cautiously considers his options when it comes to trust Rebecca and Lucy. It makes a lot of sense that he would wonder if Rebecca was a dirty cop or not, look at the situation their in and the fact that they told him the secret of Alcatraz, which again great story telling having him beleive they are lying. The whole premis is crazy, which makes for great tv, that any normal human being would think the girls were nuts.

I will say when I first read the part where the '63 is in the woods and sends in three guys after everyone, I was a little put off. I know its a story and there's a lot of room for the impossible to happen but I read that first part and was totally unsure about it. For some reason though when you explained how the '63 went about his crimes that sent him to Alctraz it suddenly made sense and worked for the story so major props there!

Once again awesome chapter I can't wait for more!