Reviews for Back in the Day: We Were Here outtakes
Maplestyle chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Back before the happy times, back before you broke my heart :( But I still do have much love for this story!
Mgonz595 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Thanks for this out take I always wondered what Edward was thinking.
tubby83 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Beautiful.
saywhat16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
beautiful. :) i can't wait to read the next chapter for wwh! y
divyvicki chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Thanks so much for this.
Rockyelixir chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I loved this. You do really great EPOVs which feel distinctly male. It's fascinating to listen in on Edward's thoughts. While his "voice" comes across as emotionally guarded, his actions reveal the great depth of his feelings. That's very boy.
blueeyes11354 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Edward's head is a fun place to be. :)
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Thank you for posting this!
alli62 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I loved it.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Your EPOV slays me in the very best way.
euroweasley chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OUTTAKES! YEESS! Loved this. For some reason I always assumed that Edward was pretty obsessed (not in the creepy way) with Bella before they got together, as in he thought about her quite a bit, but after reading this I don't get that impression anymore. Loved it, and can't wait to read more EPOV!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
And a fascinating glimpse it was. What a sad pair. Rose is great friend despite her drug induced haze. I guess we all get through life however we can.
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It's always so interesting to read the other POV.

-MJ
tiny20 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
oh girlfriend, i love your stories, i do, but my lord you make on extreme emo edward!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
These two have been a study in contrasts from the start - with each other, and within their own minds. It was great to read this in EPOV, though. I never doubted how much he wanted her, but it was eye-opening to see how he struggled with it.

Thank you for sharing this!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »