Reviews for Back in the Day: We Were Here outtakes
Kimberlina903 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Thank you for posting this!
alli62 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I loved it.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Your EPOV slays me in the very best way.
euroweasley chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OUTTAKES! YEESS! Loved this. For some reason I always assumed that Edward was pretty obsessed (not in the creepy way) with Bella before they got together, as in he thought about her quite a bit, but after reading this I don't get that impression anymore. Loved it, and can't wait to read more EPOV!
Scorpio11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
And a fascinating glimpse it was. What a sad pair. Rose is great friend despite her drug induced haze. I guess we all get through life however we can.
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It's always so interesting to read the other POV.

-MJ
tiny20 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
oh girlfriend, i love your stories, i do, but my lord you make on extreme emo edward!
HollBeth chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
These two have been a study in contrasts from the start - with each other, and within their own minds. It was great to read this in EPOV, though. I never doubted how much he wanted her, but it was eye-opening to see how he struggled with it.

Thank you for sharing this!
flyrbrd chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Thank you so much! I love outtakes. E need to get to being that guy ;)
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Thanks Sweets! I enjoyed this when we got it the first time and I enjoyed reading it again :) See you next update :) Chilly x
LBJoy chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
E had loved B for so long... His hard exterior just a way of protecting himself from his feelings for her...

Loving Rose - she's a good friend even if she was messed up on drugs & alcohol...

Thanks for sharing! I adore this story.
majose chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Thanks. And can I say I love Rose? Even if she was fucked up half the time and this point..
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
And here goes the traitor tears again...*Damn it* I heart this story hard and at the same time it breaks my heart at the same time. The struggles those two had to go through...just no words.

Thank you for the outtake...xoxo
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I almost miss this. It is hauntingly beautiful as usual. He had loved her from afar for so long, when he finally had her for one night it must be hard to not himself dreamt a little bit.
dmh2006 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I just ADORE Edward. Thank you for this little peek into his side of the story. Makes me want to re-read WWH from the beginning. I love you, your writing, your characters, everything. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »