Reviews for Back in the Day: We Were Here outtakes
EconomyofWords chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I must have donated, because I vaguely remember reading this. I forgot how Edward tried to make Bella the villain. I guess it became such a pattern, that he was still doing it even after she waited for him. I was happy to see this because I am still really mad at Edward right now.
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
oh my, lovely one. What a gift for your FGB team - I hope you inspired a MASSIVE donation because this is an epic outtake. This is a gorgeous snapshot of your beautiful story -my personal favorite of yours, actually, although it is currently ripping my heart out ;) and gives an insightful glimpse of the many-layered characters that live within. This truly is the most well-written Rose I've read - she is not a favorite with me, but this character lives on the very fine edge of agony, anguish, and insight - she is a gift and a heartbreak to those that love her. As for this Edward, your writing is at its best with this guy...there are no words with which I can gush enough...Thanks so much to you and yours for sharing this outtake.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Thank you for writing this glimpse into Edward's mind and life. It explains a great deal of his behavior at the beginning of the story.
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Beautiful. Your writing evokes so much emotion. I feel like I can see all the way through your characters. I love it. Thanks for writing.
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Aww! That was both sad blu& yummy too. Way to go Bella! Both of them were stone cold sober & yet she still tapped that. ;) can't wait to read more. Thanks again. Bye for now.
Twiggalina chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
What a great outtake!
ummzarah chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Loved it! It's nice to get a glimpse inside E's head.
cejsmom chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
THIS was the best absolute gift you could have given! Wow! Edward. I love his pov and of this moment - incredible. we know how he felt about her but to hear it from him. He must be soo hurt right now.
Stickybuns chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Love getting to see this... and especially in his pov.

The sex? how he wishes it were more intimate... more personal? oh my GAWD.

I love how he's always fighting it... wanting her, but hating that he does.

Can't wait for more!
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
everytime I think it can't get better, more intense, that you can't make me feel more you do. you got talent, kid. and plus, I freaking adore you.

that's all. xo
SueVain chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
OH man... thank you soo so much for this tidbit! I fucking love this story and never want it to end! Although I will admit Im ready for the great fucking and loving to come back into the story :)
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Great outtake. Looking forward to more soon, thanks.
jarkin33 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
i loved it then... i love it now.

thank you for sharing this with us!

I love this story and adore your words and you

xox

jaime
Erikajo chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh man. I love this story so much.
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
A glimpse of beauty in a f up world. Just enough to feed a soul

R