Reviews for Memento Mori
OrangeLatte chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Interesting setting, interesting characters, fluent language... and fangirling with "now kiss!" syndrom ruined it all, poor characters. May this story be reborn in another life as the good action and drama story... ashes to ashes...
shearface chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This is a very intriguing storyline, I really hope someone picks it up and expands! It would be interesting to see how Renji and Ichigo manage to maintain a relationship, especially with Shiro thrown into the mix... I also really want Aizen to get what's coming to him, he is such a slimy bastard xD

Really good one-shot though, I'm going to go and read some more of your stories now :3
Misuto Miyazawa chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
:O Send me the next chappie?
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
_ hmm
hinatahime666 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Don't worry about it hun ;)

Loved it the first time and loved it again XD
this.is.noyes chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
"Let's get down to business."

TO DEFEAT THE HUN!

I'm sorry but I had to go there. Mulan is just so awesome abd that's one of the greatest Disney songs ever made.

Other than that I love this story! I'm surprised Renji wasn't a part of Momento Mori. Part 2 coming soon?
Sakusha Saelbu chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Dark and borderline depressing, but I loved it nonetheless! Hey we can't read fluff all the time well as least I can't...

I can definitely see the parallels between Sin City and this, but it wasn't too obvious just a touch for any Sin City fan to appreciate so great job! ;)

Too bad you won't continue this, but hey when your muse dies you can only give it a proper burial. I'd learned my lesson after a while of trying to prolong my dying muse and not put it out of its misery.

It definitely showed in my writing so a lot of my stories are in my vault of shame, no really I named the file folder that on my laptop. :(
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is really, really good.

Now I'm tempted to try my hand at something similar. Of course, it would have my own odd twists, so it's not like it would be the same thing. Hm. Would you mind batting ideas around with me about it?

Anyway, your story here is dark and twisted, but does a wonderful job of showing the light that can be found in the dark, and vice versa. It's been a wonderful read. Thanks for posting it!

I hope someone does continue this, or you do. Because, while it's definitely enjoyable as is, this would make for an epic longer story.

On a different note, I don't think I've added you to my favorite authors list yet. Let me fix that...

May the words just flow,

Cuzosu
vheer chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Downright amazing plot, plus great dynamics and unusually beautiful metaphors. God, I missed your writing.
Leikkona chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Strangely, I find this perfect as it is, with the open-ended ending. It is... enthralling. I love how you can make ambiances. 3
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Oh wow! If you ever get your muse back, I'd like to see more.

It comes across as a definitely interesting story and I can't believe I never checked out "Dancer in the Dark".

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was absolutely captivating. I'm sad to hear that you won't be continuing this. Coul you please let me know if someone decides to adopt it?