Reviews for Timeless
Catulla chapter 31 . 9/19
Omg love this story so muuuch!
Delena fan chapter 14 . 9/16
Interesting
Awesome! I literally couldnt stop reading.. giv me moreeee
AriaMikaelson chapter 1 . 8/1
Found this on Goodreads! Superb writing.
I know that this is an old story, and no one's probably even reading these comments, but wow. This is just brilliant. I actually teared up a little bit.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 6/23
I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it and completing it.
Architect chapter 22 . 6/18
This chapter...THIS CHAPTER.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but this fan-fic must be the best I've ever read. This chapter perfectly encapsulates Klaus' character. Bravo, truly!
IamAriaJefferson chapter 10 . 4/20
Loving it, good job.
ambarose chapter 33 . 12/24/2017
hi can u write some more plz it would make my day i have read them and i loved them

i would like to know what happened to her and klaus
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/30/2017
Brilliant story. It's super romantic how Klaus still loved Caroline after 5 centuries.
Young Griff chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Hm the blood thing still doesn't make much sense. It's not like it really evolved in the last 1000 years...
Klarobass chapter 32 . 9/12/2017
I loved this extra one-shot. I'm going to go on a limb here and guess the effing of this one-soy will be the setup for the sequel changeless? I love the way you depicted Klaus's pain and suffering being amplified by the hunters curse. If course he'd manipulate Klaus to find out his true weakness, Caroline. Really great job in writing Klaus's emotions and thoughts through that whole process. The Hunter really knew how to prey on Klaus's emotions and his love for Caroline. The effing is the perfect setup for the sequel. I love how open Klaus was about his past without Caroline and those 52 years he was cursed. It would be interesting to see it explored more in the future. I'm off to read the sequel next. Hopefully between later tonight and tomorrow I'll start the first chapter.
angelic-bitch chapter 33 . 9/12/2017
I read this over one night! Bloody brilliant!
Klarobass chapter 31 . 9/10/2017
Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. I love the way you tired everything together in this final chapter plus the Epilogue. To me, Damon ha no leg to stand in when it comes to morality. I'm no Damon hater, I actually love his character, but one thing that frustrated me with his interactions with Klaus is his he acted his morality was somehow superior to Klaus's. Like, no. If I was Klaus I'd probably rip his throat out for how he treated Caroline back in season 1, but he loves and respects Caroline to not cross that boundry. I loved seeing her suave up to Damon the way she did. He needed to be knocked down a peg or two. I'm glad they they were able to come to a resolution to accept Klaus and Caroline's relationship and that it was Klaus who made the first effort. He's choosing her over his obsession over building a hybrid Army and is willing to let her friends go and allowing Elena to live her life while he has a chance to build a life with Caroline. He's not making her choose between the both of them, but create peace so she can have both. I'm pleased that Caroline was able to explain and make amends with Elena and Bonnie over the situation. Sure, they'll never be best friends with Klaus or anything, but the fact they're trying to understand Caroline's decision is a huge effort on their part. I loved their trip to London and how they visited the museum that used to be their own home over 500 years ago in 1492. After reading your extra chapter, I'll be starting the sequel changeless.
Klarobass chapter 30 . 9/9/2017
I knew that Mikael threatening Caroline would get Klaus to realize his feelings for Caroline. Veggie he was focused on his Hybrid Army, but the thought of losing her to Mikael was absolutely unbearably. It's the one thing they was able to get him to realize ether his true loyalties are. I don't think it's quite over yet though. They still have to deal with the aftermath of Caroline saving Klaus. Her friends are going to be livid, do I'm guessing there'll have to be done kind of peace agreement to get them to not kill each other. It won't be easy for Caroline to convince her friends I'm sure. I like your flashback of Klaus and Rebekah shortly after Caroline's death in his timeline. It seemed before Rebekah was able to convince him, he was ready to surrender. I can't imagine the emotions he must have felt for six Hibberd years without knowing if she was alive or not. That'd be the worst kind of torture. Loved their reunion scene and look forward to seeing what's next.
2,418 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »