Reviews for Timeless
Cassandra chapter 33 . 9/26
Hello!
This story is sublime, a real nugget!
Thank you, I took so much pleasure in reading it.
You did an incredible job!
Klaroline Forever!
grungechick7 chapter 1 . 9/5
Maravilloso
Evangeline chapter 1 . 8/30
Thank you for this story.
LostInFairytalesGirl chapter 1 . 8/14
This is epic.
Kallia.En chapter 31 . 7/16
Great story! I would not put my phone aside and go sleep even when I needed to! Love it!
Kallia.En chapter 3 . 7/15
Well, she was looking for it and she found it just don't think she wanted to find that much of it haha I like the speed the two of them are progressing and how it slowly develops. It only makes sense that he would not go nuts over her as soon as he sees her :) really enjoying this story
Kallia.En chapter 2 . 7/15
Oh oh, wonder what she will find out there. As Klaus said, his castle is safe while out there.. Well.. Great story so far, I am sensing lots of tension between the two of them.
All I can think is how he will be angry when she comes back!
katherinewri2020 chapter 1 . 5/15
If they kill llama then it would effect Katherines transformation which in turn would effect Damon’s and Stephens and then they would never meet as they would die in the 19th century... they didn’t think this through very well...
Dacowluva chapter 33 . 4/30
S was really well done! I just rewatched TVD and I love the scenes you put in there about Caroline and Klaus before she time travels. It lines up really well with what actually happened too! Really good read!
How tf is Klaus is supposed to be able to drink her blood if Caroline's on Vervain. Sorry to break it to u but the story literally begins with the biggest plot hole.
Sa chapter 33 . 4/14
Great!
redbudrose chapter 2 . 4/10
Love this story! It’s always been one of my very favorites to reread.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2019
what the hell? i'm guessing this means kat actually died, so she never turned Stefan and Damon and Stefan never saved Elena, and Damon never fed her his blood and Kat never suffocated her
ashleigh pypers chapter 5 . 12/28/2019
kol got daggered in 1347 if I remember correctly, and they didn't wake him until the 19th century
MikasaPatricia chapter 33 . 10/28/2019