Reviews for Timeless
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 33 . 1/26
I like your story!
runwickedgirl chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Reading all 33 chapters in one sitting. I REGRET NOTHING! THIS IS AMAZING!
themadisonwinner chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
I know this story is completed but I really love it! I can't wait to keep reading. (I'm a sucker for well-written and developed fan fics.)
calovestowrite chapter 33 . 12/25/2014
Hiya really love your fic can't wait to read the sequel x
sambeebs chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
OH. MY. BLOODY. HELL!
YOU JUST KILLED IT!
did you know that I read it for one single day! not because the story was short, but because I just can't stop to reading! I just ate and read, go to bath and read.. it's just so beautifully epic!
I'm not just in love I'm drunk in love with this story! so angry with myself that read it now, beacuse so much time passed, but I gonna read your Changeless story and maybe you'll write the trilogy c:

you're so smart, and so goot at discribing, and I really hope you'll write more about Klaroline, because their story will live untill you're writers will make them alive c:

forever your adorer, xx
littlemsstrawberry chapter 33 . 12/16/2014
Love this! You have blended the show well with your idea.
Carolyn Savio chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
Actually he's still a hybrid even before the curse... Only his ability to turn into a wolf was blocked by the curse... So his blood should heal vampires from werewolf bites!
susannnnn chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
i am one of a chinese readers of you .appreciating your story , i want to make a friend with you.
Yzabelle chapter 31 . 9/15/2014
My gosh I spent the entire night and a few more minutes of my lunch break reading all 31 chapters! :) I LOVE IT SO MUCH! I fell in love with your Klaus. Gosh that was brilliant! It was like I was expecting more and more and so much like VD. Very good job writing it! :) Thank you for sharing!

Love,
Yzabelle 3
SomeKindOfFan chapter 33 . 9/14/2014
Hi! Just finished reading your story, and it was AMAZING! Curious for the sequel!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
i think its the fifth time I'm reading timeless, and it never ceases to amaze me :)
PrettyPenny2011 chapter 31 . 8/2/2014
You are the best writer ever. I mean it too.
Chronos guardian chapter 33 . 7/6/2014
Nicely done it was such a good story I read it in one go without pause. I think you're a good writer and portrayed Klaus in an accurate light. I also love the avatar, it's nicely painted.
klarolineforever chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I have this amazing idea for a great fanfic. I can't write it because i dont have the time and my english is not that good, but please can you spread this to someone you know, or put it out on a Fanfiction site. But it would be about Klaroline. It's early in the 1500's and caroline is a bounty hunter( serial killer ) she has had several cases, and everyone dies. People pay her to kill. She gets several cases an she is the best of the best. She charms all men and the takes care of the when they are the most vulnerable. But suddenly she gets a cases wen she needs to kill klaus Mikaelson and is the most difficult cases she's ever get, and its gonna take time and itt just getting harder for every minute. And she is gonna spend much time with Klaus. And klaus is fascinated by this woman and she has special Qualities no other women has. ( klaus is a vampire/hybrid you know and caroline has serious fighting skills, and is quite the charmer. Please send me a message if u think its good.
CrystalWatersXo chapter 31 . 6/2/2014
I started reading this story 2 days ago and finished today.. I LOVE IT! Caroline is my favorite character so I decided to finally read some Caroline fanfiction. I've always loved Caroline and Tyler as a couple but as soon as Caroline and Klaus started having this.. thing, I decided to give them a shot as well haha. Anyway, this Caroline/Klaus story was the first one to read and I can't wait to read more. You did a really good job on this, I especially loved the first few chapters in the medieval times! Great job, again :) enjoyed reading this a lot!
2,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »