Reviews for Timeless
geminigurl89 chapter 17 . 7/28
Kalijah is my favorite TVD pairing. )
Just read this in one sitting. One of the best Klaroline fics. I must admit, I'm really skeptical of time-traveling fanfics but this one was wonderful. I loved the dynamic between Klaus and Caroline that you portrayed.
One of the best klaroline fics I have ever read!
Justana97 chapter 31 . 5/30
I 'm speechless . Just Whaoo Read this story was a magnificent and exciting , beautiful, amazing journey . I 'm serious , I think it's the best story that never finds Klaroline read . I cry and despair , and excited and yell at each chapter . It was amazing , I can not wait to read the sequel. I have read all the chapters in two days and I really thank you for this wonderful story . I love this story as you have no idea , and I'll never forget. It is beautiful.
PS: Sorry for my English , use google translator LOL greetings from chile . Apparently I can read in English , but not write xD
ashlytorres24 chapter 31 . 4/23
I lied, this is by far my favorite chapter! :) I can't believe he took her to that house! Perfect way to end the story. One of the besttt Klaroline stories in the fandom. Thank you for the amazing stories :)
ashlytorres24 chapter 30 . 4/9
The BEST chapter
*Cue the 'oh shit's'
ashlytorres24 chapter 28 . 4/7
Damn I get where Klaus is coming from, but poor Caroline. I love how he saved her and took care of her. It's going down in the next few chapters!
ashlytorres24 chapter 25 . 4/7
Ahhhh they reunite!
ashlytorres24 chapter 22 . 4/7
Soo heartbreaking! Poor Klaus. I like that he woke Rebekah up and leans on her.
ashlytorres24 chapter 20 . 4/7
This chapter always gets to me. Sigh, my babies.
ElspethGordie chapter 31 . 4/7
Wow. So I've gone on a Klaroline kick for the last few days, absolutely desperate for anything Caroline and Klaus, and yours by far is my favorite! Great story. You did such a good job keeping them in character! Also the pace of their love story moved at a perfect rate. I've read so many recently that they either take too long or way too quick to get together. Well done! I'm so glad this kept me up til 3 am last night ;)
ashlytorres24 chapter 15 . 4/7
This chapter was so tender and sweet!
ashlytorres24 chapter 13 . 4/7
Another favorite chapter! Love jealous Caroline. Ahh she's human!
ashlytorres24 chapter 12 . 4/6
One of my favorite chapters :)
2,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »