Reviews for Timeless
Plndc1 chapter 1 . 1/30
Amazing fic, loved how the story perfectly alined with the original series!
I Dream of Spring chapter 32 . 1/11
Thank you so much for such a fabulous fic, I loved it. I'm just starting my Klaroline journeybetter late than never loland this was a wonderful first long read in this fandom.

The characters and plot were great. I kept thinking about the paradox of Caroline needing to save Katerina so she could turn Caroline in our time. I loved the necklace. I loved how Klaus behaved when Caroline returned to the present, I thought it was perfectly in character for him. I loved Caroline in this fic, she became me absolute fave in TVD after she became a vampire, and you wrote her so well.

I'm looking forward to reading the sequel and your other fics. Thank you!
a KC lover chapter 1 . 12/14/2023
To guests and those who are just like guests : Dont like dont read ok? We love this so we want a place for our own. please dont be upset about it Katie! I read your stories ten years ago and trust me I still love all of it. Thank you for sharing all your amazing ideas with deserve all the compliments in the world.
Guest chapter 26 . 10/29/2023
So klaus now finally knows caroline is alive and that he can be with her again but instead you write him to be a disgusting piece of shit to her and hurt her. I hope you stupid whore will burn in hell.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/29/2023
You write caroline as if she is an idiot. It makes no fucking sense that she isn't just going to see klaus. Use your fucking brain if you even have one. This is just stupid and fucking bad writing
Guest chapter 19 . 10/29/2023
This is turning into such bullshit. What was the point of sending caroline back if everything is still playing out like in Canon? What is her purpose you constantly yapped about? She hasn't done anything. But you made the future even worse with your whole bullshit of klaus knowing about the past but caroline not and him compelling her to forget him. What uttter nonsense. Could just have spared us this story.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2023
This sounds so incredibly stupid. Werewolves in human form would be no threat to them. They wouldn't be able to match klauss pace nor would they deliver a vicious howl. What a lot of bullshit.
AdrienStalkry chapter 31 . 4/28/2023
I loved your version of Caroline and Klaus! Their stubbornness and loyalty was on point. I also really liked how you portrayed Elijah, especially when he showed his vamp face for the first time. Thank you so much for sharing!
CeciliaJi chapter 30 . 12/28/2022
Caroline his light his love his weakness but ultimately his strength
God this is so beautiful Katie your writing is GOLD sobs
GleeLover243 chapter 1 . 12/16/2022
/Will you PLEASE ADD YOUR FIC to Achieve of our Own.

is great but sometime the site is down for like hours and some browser dont use this website on my phone/computer.

Also I know many use this website over FanFiction so you'll get many views there.
CeciliaJi chapter 22 . 9/9/2022
What a superb story I’m rereading this again
And I feel like sometimes I’m just like Klaus
Honestly right now I cannot do this alone either
I guess that’s why when Klaus did something I can totally get related to him I mean I totally understand him
Nobody can go through anything alone
CeciliaJi chapter 32 . 7/3/2022
Every time I read this chapter about how Klaus got through his hallucinations I’m very very very very emotional
I feel bad for him for going through all of it by himself but thanks god there’s Rebekah
I just knew based on the end of The Originals Caroline would never want Klaus to die
God I’m speechless Thank you again I wish they could just have lived happily ever after in your story I’ll be grateful and satisfied
Maybe in the alternative world I always have a high hope about Klaroline
Thank you!
CeciliaJi chapter 30 . 7/3/2022
Yeah she confessed her love to him
God I cannot believe it’s already the 30th chapter
I’ve been binge-reading it just as good as I always remembered
You’re such an amazing writer
CeciliaJi chapter 1 . 5/3/2022
Wow I have to say you’re definitely one of the best writers here. I probably read this story a long time ago and I forgot some of the details but I did remember your one shot the 32 chapter limitlessKlaus and his hallucinations. God I don’t know why this made me hurt every time reading it but it impressed me for several years. Just wanna know you’re very talented and skilled. Thank you so much for sharing your brilliant story with us. I’m so honored to read your story. I’ll come back more often and reread it. Thanks again!
Guest chapter 34 . 4/22/2022
Im ashamed that I only found your Story now, it's soooo awesome. I love every secind of it. I honestly wish I could go back in time (no pun intended), just so I could read it again for the first time. Off to Read the sequal now. Thank you for this AMAZING work!
2,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »