Reviews for Timeless
I didnt sleep to finish the whole fic. :-) Love the story! Thanks for this 3
bluejeansFFx chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
love this x
Aadee chapter 31 . 3/6/2014
Great great greeeat story!
I loved it!
JtDS6889 chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
I absolutely loved your story. It was so beautifully written and kept me wanting more. You are a fantastic author and I look forward to reading and following more of your work. Keep it up please and Thank you so much for sharing.
Sel chapter 3 . 2/22/2014
So. I read this and read it again... And I love it!
Would you possibly do a couple of one shots for the flash back to when he met Klaus at 13 in the mall and when she was 8? It would be interesting to see Klaus' perspective. It's too DAMN CUTE!
Ditte Blevins chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Love this chapter,
Guest chapter 22 . 2/9/2014
This is, and always will be, the most devastating thing you've ever written.

To date at least... Oh god.
Theskiddlyboop/Erin
Lorry.wings chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
Sweet, love this story, KLAROLINE is so SWEET 3
bookworm7117 chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
YAY! Finally, so excited! this was brilliant!
bookworm7117 chapter 29 . 1/26/2014
ugh. ugh. ugh. klaus. no.
bookworm7117 chapter 28 . 1/26/2014
This is very disappointing. I mean, I know drama and all that. It's just that Caroline opened up to him about it...and no response from Klaus? No change? Seriously? I don't believe that. I don't believe that he would just not want her just because she died. If anything he would want her more. Again, I just don't get it. Especially after that conversation.

And then the fact that Caroline is so willing to just give up on it and say "No that's definitely over!" I don't believe she would give up so easily. Yeah, Klaus hasn't given her much to go off of, but he thought she was dead for 600 years! I feel like she would be a little more understanding to that fact! He had to suffer a lot...

Sorry, I really do love this fanfic a lot! I just-ehh I have a hard time with the way things are playing out now. It seems more dramatic and more complicated than it needs to be, but I guess that does make for a longer, better story in the long run maybe.
bookworm7117 chapter 26 . 1/26/2014
I love this story.
But I just REALLY don't understand why Klaus acted the way he did. It's not like him. At least, he needed to have that moment of pure bliss and relief for Caroline being back. I don't know. I know he's hardened over the years, and that losing her kills him. But he already spent 600 years thinking she was dead. It really can't get much worse than that, so I don't get what is holding him back. I just really, really don't get it.
I would think he would rejoice at the chance to be with her again. I just don't think it makes sense.
But I guess it adds drama, so there's that.
But I really do love this story(:
bookworm7117 chapter 25 . 1/26/2014
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Love this!
bookworm7117 chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
NOOOOOOOOOO! i want her to go after klaus! What if he decides to off himself? She needs to go to him as soon as possible! He's already had to suffer 600 years! Why does it even cross her mind not to go to him as soon as possible? Why is it even a possibility in her mind to wait 100 more years? Ugh.

But I seriously love this story! I can't stop reading! Sooooo great (:
bookworm7117 chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Soooo sad that he thinks she's actually dead! :'(
2,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »