Reviews for Timeless
amcke1991 chapter 13 . 8/16/2019
Holy! SHITAKI! Omg so does that mean the sacrifice is going to happen and then Katherine will die which will mean stef and Damon never turn and Elena never survives the crash... and Caroline never got turned by Katherine omg
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 33 . 8/15/2019
I absolutely love this story! Read it all in day! Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece
CandyBubble chapter 31 . 5/7/2019
Hello! I started and finished reading your story only in 1 day! That can tell you how hooked I was, and how much I loved it. I've just discovered the amazingness of Klaroline 2 days ago, and I'm already obsessing over them. (I've seen TVD before, but only until the end of season 2. Recently I've started watching season 3, and discovered their interactions). Thank you so much for taking your time writing this fic. I'll re-read it for sure when I have time (college exams are in over 1 month, but I have so much stuff to study). Thank you again for the amazing portrayal of the characters, and for the plot!I love how you connected everything that happened in the story, linking everything and writing such a complex plot must have been really difficult. Thanks for your effort, you're a really talented writer.
marilyn7657 chapter 33 . 2/12/2019
So thoroughly enjoyed this story. I loved Klaroline in the 1400's just as much as the modern day couple. Can we see a grand wedding? I guess I'll find out in your next installment.

Thank you very much.
cshen.julienne chapter 31 . 11/11/2018
I LOVE IT :)
Sani.blue chapter 23 . 11/2/2018
but I absolutely love your story
Sani.blue chapter 23 . 11/2/2018
this really bothered me so I had to say that Damon always drunk bourbon he loved it
Catulla chapter 31 . 9/19/2018
Omg love this story so muuuch!
Delena fan chapter 14 . 9/16/2018
Interesting
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2018
Awesome! I literally couldnt stop reading.. giv me moreeee
AriaMikaelson chapter 1 . 8/1/2018
Found this on Goodreads! Superb writing.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13/2018
I know that this is an old story, and no one's probably even reading these comments, but wow. This is just brilliant. I actually teared up a little bit.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
I loved this story. Thank you for sharing it and completing it.
Architect chapter 22 . 6/18/2018
This chapter...THIS CHAPTER.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but this fan-fic must be the best I've ever read. This chapter perfectly encapsulates Klaus' character. Bravo, truly!
IamAriaJefferson chapter 10 . 4/20/2018