Reviews for Timeless
Guest chapter 24 . 8/31/2017
Caroline's so sure and confident that she can just find Klaus and they can pick up where they left off our nothing happened, but I don't think it'll be that easy. I think it might take something drastic harrowing to Caroline for Klaus to realize he might lose her again for them to truly reunite. For now, I'm sure he'll be in denial and go about making his hybrids. I think by the end, even he's on the brink of truly reuniting with Caroline, he's going to have to give up onn creating Hybrids and not threaten her friends. Because right now she's in a difficult position with having to choose between her loyalty to her friends and her love for Klaus. I loved reading her determination to give Klaus, the question is will he even want her back if she does find him. Also loving Tyler and Caroline's friendship in this story. I love that you kept them as grieves Ave stent turning them into a couple in this fic he is so loyal to her as a friend. Even caring about her to the point in keeping her very sweet of she stays put, to make sure she's safe.
Klarobass chapter 23 . 8/28/2017
interesting to see Caroline back in the present day. Wondering how Caroline being in 1492 could have possibly impacted the present day timeline of events. Both Klaus and Caroline are going to have major decisions to make. For Klaus, I'm pretty sure it's going to whether to make hybrids or be with Caroling. I don't think Caroline would be on board with Klaus draining one of her closest friends and using her as a bloodbath, so I think he'd need to give that up to have a shot with Caroline. So for Caroline, I think she's have to choose between her love for Klaus and her loyalty to her friends. It puts her in a difficult position, but I have faith it'll work out in the end for them. I have no problem with you using some Canon changes, while making some original scenes as well. I think sometimes it's needed to follow the arc and provide some context. You can count me as a huge Klaroline fan who is a supporter of the forwood friendship. I actually now looking back, Peter then as good friends then being romantic together. Veggie Klaroline came around, I actually was a forwood shipper, then immediately jumped ship in 3x11 and beyond. Forward never stood a chance against Klaroline in my heart. Looking forward to more
Klarobass chapter 22 . 8/26/2017
I personally think that Rebekah would have been daggered and undagger over the centuries. With what we've seen of flashbacks in tvd and the originals, it's not at all far-fetched to think he's undagger her in his time of need when he has just everyone he cares about, whether by death or by betrayal. With Elijah's case he only thinks Elijah betrayed him, when in truth he hadn't. I'm guessing Caroline has been sent back to her time, it would explain why her corpse just vanished like it wasn't even there. Mikael sure knows how to take a knife and twist it in Klaus's heart. Will get chapter go to the present days in the 21st century.
Klarobass chapter 21 . 8/25/2017
just if things weren't bad enough, Mikael shows up, seeking out his son I'm sure. I'm guessing he's going to use Caroline as bait to lure Klaus towards him? I think he knows who she is and understand she's his weakness and will use they to his advantage. I have a feeling things are about to go from bad to worse. But it's getting very exciting how this is playing out.
Klarobass chapter 20 . 8/24/2017
I love that Klaus, even though angry with Caroling

I love that Klaus, even angry with Caroline could never stay mad at her Ave has to say goodbye to her. Even without knowing what she was planning on doing. How is Klaus going to react once he raises Katherine has turned into a vampire and can't be sacraficed for his Hybrid curse? I'm sending a rampage coming and have a feeling even Caroline won't be able to get Klaus to calm down. With Mikael on his way too, it seems he had lost the upper hand against Mikael. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Klarobass chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
So Klaus knew Caroline in the present time before she even met him? That certainly makes things interesting. I wonder what Caroline is planning that she will see as betraying Klaus of this time. Will she help Katherine escape with Trevor? Thus hindering Klaus from breaking the curse. Cause it sounds like they might restore the proper timeline Because if Klaus actually broke the curse in the post it could need up the whole future. Meaning Caroline, Stefan and Damon might not even become vampires in the first place I wonder if that's why Caroline become human again in the past? I'm curious as to what Caroline's plan will be to save Katherine, and find a way for her and Klaus to be together in the future timeline. Yes, she finally admitted she loves him, even knowing her grieves will see it as the ultimate betrayal. I hope she won't let her friends opinion change her opinion of the Klaus she got to know in the past.
Klarobass chapter 18 . 8/22/2017
Yay, Caroline's a vampire again. Though, I wonder what it was that caused her to become human and reverse it in the first place. Does it have to do with her dreams/memories of Klaus? I love how much Caroline is starting to trust Klaus, which to even let him do from her. It's going to be sad when they have to let each other go due to her being to return to her tiny, but what will it mean for future Klaroline? Will they go back to loathing each other, or will they develop feelings in thst world too. Looking forward to what's to come.
Klarobass chapter 17 . 8/21/2017
It's Caroline having flashes of her present time or memories of her present time? I'm thinking the flats m flags of the present time are trying to tell her something? Something about Klaus perhaps? This is all getting intriguing. I too am a huge Katherine and Elijah shipper. I always wished the show would have given them a real shot together. I wonder what Caroline's plan will be to save Katherine. It's clear that Elijah wants to save her, but doesn't know if he can go against his brother. I hope Caroline will be able to help her. The only question is what for it potentially change in the present timeline. Looking forward to more.
Klarobass chapter 16 . 8/18/2017
Klaus is so dedicated to Caroline, he'd do anything to keep her safe, but I do have to agree with Caring and Gretchen. I think having Klaus turn Caroline back into a vampire would have a butterfly effect. It would change the future and mess everything up. Gretchen's theory is an interesting one, but would Caroline take the risk, in case it didn't work. I look fists to reading your next installment.
Klarobass chapter 15 . 8/16/2017
I loved how this all played out. I love how Caroline cared refugees Scott Klaus to not tell Elijah, now understanding that he may not trust Elijah completely. I do think a part of Elijah does care about Klaus though, even if it appears he has ulterior motives. But she cares Ascot Klaus, that she didn't give in to Elijah, even if she very well could have. It does price the point the spell doesn't want Klaus knowing his future. Klaus couldn't handle the fact Elijah Wood know something he wouldn't, and Caroline respected Klaus though not to give Elijah that ammunition. Also it seems Klaus has developed a bloodlust for human Caroline. I love that she has so much power over him for him to potentially lose control line that. It also was endearing to see her put do much trust in Klaus, despite the bloodlust he had for her. For her to understand it and trust him deeply like that just made my heart leap with joy. I love the contrast between Damon and Klaus when it came to her, and she decided to put her faith in Klaus. Great job and looking forward to more Chapters coming up.
Klarobass chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
I never thought of Caroline telling Elijah about their futures. It seems to be the spell blocked Klaus from being told his future, but not necessarily Elijah. I don't think Klaus will be happy at the knowledge of Elijah knowing something he doesn't. If there's one thing Klaus loves, is knowing everything. I wonder if she can tell Elijah and if she can, will she go through with it, knowing it'll infuriate Klaus.

I'm wondering if the werewolf bite Caroline got from the werewolf pack, changed singing in the future, making her human. It seems odd it happened all of a sudden. Looking forward to finding out what that reason is. And if it can be reserved and complete wherever her mission is.
Klarobass chapter 13 . 8/13/2017
I wonder what has caused Caroline to become human. What an unexpected and compelling plot twist. Will this mess up the timeline in Caroline's present time at all? Her dream was quite vivid. Is it trying to tell her something? I think you did a great job writing their morning after. If course Caroline would feign it as getting it out of her system and pretend they are enemies again and Klaus would go back to trying to seduce Katherine. But of course that nagging voice in Klaus's head would not allow him to. I love the way you wrote Klaus's conflicting feelings. No matter how hard he tries he just can't stay away from her.
Klarobass chapter 12 . 8/12/2017
I love Jealous Klaus and Caroline. I think the way you portrayed Caroline's insecurities was really on point and it makes sense it would bring back painful memories of when she was competing with her best friend, Elena. But the thing about Klaus, even if he doesn't want to, he'll always choose her. Even if he puts up a fight. While Caroline Will has a hard time figuring her attraction to Klaus, even if she knows it's probably not the right decision at the time. I'm curious what will happen in the aftermath of their first time. Will they regret it? Or will they be driven even further together with their magnetic pull. You wrote the smut very well too. Looking forward to more.
Klarobass chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
dun dun dun, looks like Katherine, or in this case Katrina Petrova has entered the picture. It must be different for Caroline to be writing to help her adversary against Klaus, who she may be starting to develop feelings for. Was she sent to this time to prevent Klaus from sacrafice get the doppelganger or is there another purpose behind it. Love that Klaus gave her, her own room, but I feel as for Elijah because I'm sure it brought painful memories of his sister Rebekah. He seemed evasive of the topic. Maybe it's something he doesn't like to talk about or does he have doubts Klaus will undagger them and reunite their family? Looking forward to seeing how the doppelganger drama will unfold.
Klarobass chapter 10 . 8/10/2017
I have no complaints about the way you wrote Klaus's blood curing werewolf bites before he becomes a hybrid thing. The thing is you can suppress his werewolf gene, but you can't get rid of it completely. It still pumps through his blood, and that is the componant that heals werewolf bites. It makes sense to me. I happen to agree with this logic. I love how you wrote Klaus in the beginning, getting cookery powerless to help Caroline before finding out how to cure her. Klaus rarely shoes weakness, but in this moment it was on complete display for the world to see. The only thing I didn't agree with in this chapter as how she referred to Damon as her friend. I don't see it that way. I think she tolerates Damon because of Elena and that's it, but in reality despises him after how he treated her.

I love how you wrote Klaus from feeling completely powerless, to back to being his confident set once he was able to cure her. I'm guessing he wants to keep his secret of what his blood can do? I mean, it does give him a lot of leverage, especially once he becomes a hybrid. Witches always speaking in cryptic language. Does Gretchen really not know why the spell sent her there, it is she purposely evasive about it. Maybe the whole natural order thing. Is it to stop Klaus from killing Katherine, the doppelganger? Looking forward to reading your next chapter.
2,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »