Reviews for Timeless
Klarobass chapter 9 . 8/9/2017
uh oh, what happened to Caroline? Did the werewolves kidnap her to send a message to Klaus? Klaus may be able to outmatched the lot of them, but I'm sensing they viee Caroline as Klaus's weakness to send a message to Klaus and Elijah? I like that Klaus trusted Caroline to show her his sanctuary. It's interesting that only him and this he permits to, can see his sanctuary. I also loved your perspective of Klaus for his actions in the last chapter. It seems he's worried of getting his heart broken the way Tatiana did all those years ago. It's clear he's falling for Caroline, although he probably won't admit it yet and it's worried she'll be torn between himself and Elijah.
Klarobass chapter 8 . 8/9/2017
Klaus was kind of harsh in this chapter. I can't say I blame her for wanting to get it for a little while, Scotians the outside world in London 1492. But then Klaus locks her up for it? I'm worried if he acted out of sheet of jealousy of Caroline's friendship with Elijah when he chose to be kind to her. If he keeps testing her like they he'll push her away. Klaus is impulsive we've acts before he thinks I agree with his memory of Mikael in one point I think he acts this way, because he's afraid they'll turn on him otherwise and turn their backs on him. I think his greatest dear isn't Mikael, but being truly and utterly alone. Can't wait to see what hand in the beefy chapter.
Klarobass chapter 7 . 8/9/2017
yes, Caroline's starting to discover Klaus's humanity. I love it! She's starting to see him for the man and not the monster she perceived him to be in the beginning of Canon storyline. I'm with Caroline in the horrid part. I like how she refused to be locked in one room and was bold thigh to find the secret passage. I loved that Caroline began to understand Klaus a bit when she found out about Klaus's family history. It was interesting to read Klaus being more vulnerable and almost a sense of humanity bread Caring. I also found her dream to be interesting. Is this her starting to pick up on Klaus's vulnerability? Looking forward to reading your next chapter.
Klarobass chapter 6 . 8/8/2017
I loved this chapter. It should be an interesting trip before they head to London. Now it looks like Klaus is starting to keep secrets from Elijah, most likely to save Caroline's life. Because of Elijah found out she knew how to kill them, he'd try and kill her himself. I'm sure Klaus is surprising himself by not killing Calling. Does he see a further use for her, or is it simply that he didn't want to because of whatever connection they share? I also love how observant Elijah is. He can tell that she's not really a prisoner anymore, if she ever was. He can see how she brings out a lighter, more human side to Klaus, even if he won't acknowledge it at the moment. There's something there between the two of them, the only ones who won't admit it recognize it are themselves. I also loved how you wrote the lagoon scene. I liked their flitirous interaction.
Klarobass chapter 5 . 8/8/2017
I loved Kohl's cameo in this chapter. I don't remember the exact test in history Klaus put Kol into a comma, but I like the direction you took it. I'm guessing Kol struck a deal with Mikael to bring Klaus to hook to kill in exchange for him sparing Kohl's life. I think that's the reason he was willing to betray Klaus and Elijah. I remember it took quite awhile for Klaus and Kol to form a familial bond. Before they were enemies, and for some time after too. I always found his character entertaining. If Klaus is the ruthless and vicious one, then Kol would be the wild and fun original. I wonder if Rebekah will make an appearance in the past, even if just a cameo before we meet her in the present day. Klaus and Rebekah were my favorite sibling relationship, followed by Klaus and Elijah.

I'm guessing with them headed to London is when they meet Katherine, and thus Klaus's attempt to sacrafice her and Elijah falling for her. I wonder how Caroline being there will change things. Will she save Katherine and or her family? It will she let fate decide what happens and try not to change the past too much. Changing the past can be tempting, but it can also massively impact her future. And the consequences could be dire. Mikael always has to ruin everything when Klaus finally find a bit of peace. I'm guessing that was his army that attacked the Castle? I'm looking forward to seeing what will happen in London.

Caroline may have been sent by Bonnie to kill Klaus, but it seems the universe has other ideas, I'm wondering what purpose that is that Gretchen speaks of. She knows something the other parties don't. I think she knows she can't interfere and let the universe decide what will happen. I'm looking fists to finding out what that is.
Klarobass chapter 4 . 8/7/2017
uh, oh, things aren't looking good for Caroline. It may have been a bit too risky for her to use the dagger in Nathaniel. Now what is Klaus going to do? It's he going to try and send her back to her time, try and kill her it use it as a bargaining chip to get her to do what he wants. I don't blame Caroline for wanting to save the humans from being hunted. She's caring and compassionate. She would never want to see them harmed, even if it goes against Klaus.

I loved the scene between Caroline and Elijah. Even he seems to understand the importance of Caroline in Klaus's life and how he trusts her like no other. Even if they don't know the reason she came to this time was to kill Klaus. I like the way you wrote the kiss between Klaus and Caroline. I'm sure he did it to you with her, but to his surprise he felt something more than just lust from the kiss and it confuses him in sure. He's so sure he's immune to feelings, but his kiss with Caroline just contradicted that. Looking fists to what's next in this story.
Klarobass chapter 3 . 8/6/2017
This story just keeps getting better with every passing chapter. I'm liking this Gretchen witch so far. She sends loyal to Klaus, but not to a fault it seems she understands there's a purpose to Caroline's travel through time and space. The question is, does gate want her to kill Klaus, it is there another reason why she was sent to the past? I loved the scene where Klaus saved her from the ocean of vervain. I found it amusing seeing Klaus getting aroused from Caroline sucking his blood. They are already building a connection. I River how that will impact her when she has to kill Klaus it that she may need Klaus's help to escape his time to return to hers. I'm curious as to what Caroline's reaction will be to Klaus's request of helping him break his Hybrid curse. I can't see Caroline being on board with that, even if he is willing to help her return to her time. They defeats her while propose to traveling to his time, but to mention, even if she despises Katherine, back then she was still an innocent hijab, before her vampirism. I can't see her being on board to King an innocent human to help him become nigh invincible. It should be interesting to see what will happen next.
Klarobass chapter 2 . 8/2/2017
I loved seeing Klaus and Caroline fencing. I've always found the sport to be nice if intriguing based off what I've seen and heard about it. Ave it also allowed them to have a little bit of fun and get to know each other better. Not having to being enemies in that moment, but then of course the harsh light of reality kicked in and they were back to square one.

Looks like the story is about to clash with the 1492 flashbacks and of course Mikael stretching havoc before he even enters the scene. Looking forward to Caroline's reaction once age realizes who he is. Will be feed him to the wolves or hero him against Mikael? Evergreen if it's just for her own safety. I loved Caring and Elijah's bonding moment, giving her a tour of the castle and showing her Klaus's private collection. Emory can be so Noble and friendly when he wants to be, and cunning Ave ruthless the other times.
Klarobass chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
I've always wanted to read a fic like this and I've finally found it. I find it very interesting. Looks like their own has gone awry. As how will she get back if she had to put Klaus out of commission? He may be her only hope getting back home. I think her fear of being trapped with Klaus is perfectly in character and logical. I love how Klaus already seems intrigued by her, and is already possessive of her., even if drinking her blood. How will Caulking get out of this. Caroline is strong and smart, so I know she'll come up with a plan, even if she needs to seek out Klaus's help. My only question is if she kills Klaus before he becomes invincible, wouldn't that mean his bloodline of vampires wouldn't exist. i.e. Herself, Damon, Stefan etc.? Loving this story so far and looking forward to seeing how this story will unfold and the changes you make from Canon.
XxSunnaxX chapter 2 . 7/1/2017
This is what I thought when he dropped Caroline:
Pull his leg from under him so he crashes the ground too :D
Jess235623 chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
I love this story I have reread it so many times.
Cassyfanfic chapter 10 . 4/6/2017
This is the fourth time I've read this story. I think about ones a year. Just long enough that I don't remember completely and I enjoy it every time as if it's the first time! It's one, if not the one, of my favourites.

The dream is so cute! !
Kadian.Mikaelson chapter 31 . 3/14/2017
This will be the third time I've read this story and I have to say this is by far one of the best Klaroline story ever, it never gets old to me.
angie18vigo chapter 12 . 2/22/2017
Yes happy happy happy jajaja
CrystalWatersXo chapter 33 . 1/31/2017
Have been reading this over the past few days and I'm IN LOVE! Probably my favorite KC fanfic ever. Well done!
2,458 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »