Reviews for Play Ball
illuminata79 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I don't know more about baseball than occasional references in books or movies, but you've made this crucial match come alive so vividly that I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I must confess I'd made the same mistake as Rachel in underestimating Hood's skills at sports, so I loved all the more how he won them the game in the end. But you've also captured his scientist's nature beautifully once more (and his impatience with silly women) when he explained the physics of the game.

Another thing I always love about your stories is that we get the perspective of both of them, seeing how their thoughts revolve around each other while they don't think their feelings are mutual. (Oh, and I couldn't agree more about chest hair - and hairy backs!)
Roofran411 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I have already told you on the Rooftop, how much I enjoyed the fun of this story.

I would like to tell you here, how I admire your writing.

A good story line and written as always in your strong crisp style with a good command of words and detail.

Thanks for the entertainment.
kygal chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Thank you for the dedication and writing this. I loved it. That crazy lady from KY reminds me of someone..haha.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I always love the windows you open into the growing relationship between Hood and Rachel. This was an especially nice one. It was a turning point for Rachel. Thanks for sharing.
anyother chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Another Jacob and Rachel beauty of a story! Even though I know absolutely nothing about softball, I couldn't stop reading this. And I can definitely understands Rachel's crush on Jacob!